weight over 300lbs anyone else need to lose over 100lbs?

Options

Replies

• spacecadet1995
    Options
    I was 304lbs. I still have a while to go. But You can do it :D Its hard work but you can. feel free to add meif you want :D Its a pleasure meeting you! Good Luck and best wishes
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I started this year at 303 and am now at 282.8 as of two days ago. My ultimate goal weight is somewhere between 140 and 150, I'm thinking 143. I've found this site and the small group of friends that I've made here (along with my real life best friend) to be so helpful in my weight loss journey. So feel free to add me.
  • theshow4jsu
    theshow4jsu Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I've lost 140, still have another 50 to go. You can do it. Just focus on the small goals, not on the big picture.
  • clewis628
    clewis628 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm in the same boat! I'm at almost the same weight as you so feel free to add me!
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Started at 382, lost almost 40, gained back almost 30 ... been on MFP for about 30 days. Getting ready to add you all! :smile:
  • jkcphelps
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I weight 274 starting and I would like to be around 150. I have not seen this number since Jr. high.
  • lolafierce
    Options
    you can definitely add me! i'm in the same boat! just working hard and trying to move forward!! you can do it girl!
  • annatin1018
    Options
    Hi, I sent you a freind request. I currently weigh 292 and just started this about 5 days ago, so I haven't weighed in yet. I am a total food ADDICT, but I have to lose weight because I am pre diabetic and I have PCOS which is very bad when you are overweight like me, so lets support each other!
  • SawJamBee
    SawJamBee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara. I started 44 days ago and have lost 21 pounds. My starting weight was 325. I've tried to break my goals into quarters and I' trying to loose 48 pounds every three months. Its so hard to be patient and accept that it takes time to loose all the weight I have put on over many years. I'd be happy to do this with you. We can do it! One day at a time! Good luck,
  • awackywabbit
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I started at 258 my goal is to get to 150.
  • 2Phat1
    2Phat1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP on December 30 2011. I didn't want the cliche of having made a New Year resolution haunt me. :bigsmile:

When I started I was 145kg (Kilograms in Australia. That's 319lb) My first target is 100kg (220lb) I'll look to getting down to my recommended weight after that. I've targeted 12 months to lose the 45kgs and after 7 weeks I have lost 8.5kg or 19lb.

I am very fortunate to have my wife joining me on the journey. She has far less weight to lose then me and has achieved 12lb.
  • Adieux
    Adieux Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started at 140kg/309lbs on January 7th, since then I have lost 10kgs/22lbs. Goal is 70kg/154lbs. Once I hit that I'll see how I feel and determine whether or not I want to lose more. Feel free to add me.
  • mrsfickle
    mrsfickle Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Me too! Just got started on this site but started my journey 11/2/11.

17664732.png
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me I'm in same boat!
  • awmejia
    awmejia Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat with you. I started off at 310 found this site at 300. I am currently 248 but I still have 108lbs to go.
  • ryansgrammy
    Options
    hi im not quiet 300 but would be intrested nin being your friend i have over 100 to lose so we could help each other that is what we are all here to do for each other so please add me if you like :smile:
  • spaz4me2
    spaz4me2 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    1st post...regular follower. I'm just shy about 13 pounds from my 2nd goal of 100! Then I'll have another 40ish from there, I think. I'd love to have some motivational buddies...currently I only have two and I don't think either are active :-(
  • ddcano1961
    Options
    Today i found this program, i need to loss over 100lbs, i started my journey at 240 lbs. i'm down to 224, i've started walking and watching what i eat, i have heart desease and i'm scared. The doctor told me if i excerise and diet i will live a long life ")= keep in touch and we can do this together.. Dora
  • Moonladee
    Moonladee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Me too.. I started on here this week. I like it~ I have lost 20bls, before joining. You can add me. :happy:
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I started out at 298 so close but not quite 300.. I want to lose a total of 150lb. Feel free to add me if you'd like, I love friends :)