Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Best/Worst Part of 30DS

What's your favorite & least favorite part of 30DS?

Tomorrow will be my last day of level 1. Favorite might be a bad choice of words because I don't really LIKE any of it LOL - but the best part for me is that last round of cardio jump rope because I feel like I can float off the ground at that point. Also, the stretching at the end feels amazing after you've completed the rest of the workout. :P

My least favorite part is the side lunge with anterior (?) arm raise. The lunges aren't even that bad, but my arms KILL ME with that one. Oh yeah, the push-ups at the beginning too!!!

Hope to see what you all like best/least about level 1 and the other levels, so I can see what's in store for me! :)

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 2,951 Member
    my most hated exercise is the push ups!!!!! i do love all the cardio exercises
  • AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    I love the lunges, squats and ab exercises. I love lower body exercises.
    I strongly dislike the anterior raises, too! I'm also doing it with 5lb weights because I can't find one of my 3lbs, but I'm getting used to it now. That's definitely my least favorite. I have no upper body strength.
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    PUSH UPS!!! I have done the shred 3 separate rounds and I still can't do a push up to save my life. Puny wrists!!
  • I HATED the push ups and jumping jacks at the beginning, but I started to love them because at the end i could do them without stopping and that made me happy. Now what I hate is the repetition. I LOVED the bicycle crunches cause I felt they were so effective, they are still my favorite.
  • In the beginning I hated the jumping jacks! and now I love them! I feel like like I'm floating and my legs are so toned!
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Any plank position ab exercise :(
  • bkthomas2004
    bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
    I would have to agree and say that the side lunge with arm raises is my least favorite. My favorite would be the ab workouts.
  • KateB1982
    KateB1982 Posts: 107 Member
    Ah, the dreaded anterior raises seem to be a trend! But I loved all ab exercises in Level 1 - they were a walk in the park compared to Level 2, IMO.
  • shefury
    shefury Posts: 56 Member
    Oh yeah...none of it is really that great...but definitely effective. I'm rounding up my last few days of Level two here...so I can comment on Levels One and Two.

Level One - Least favourite - I totally agree with the side lunges/anterior arm raises. OUCH
    Level Two - Least favourite - V-flies/chair squats - the bad being the V-flies OUCH. And the squat-thrusts...ouch my quads.

Best on both Levels is seeing a daily improvement in my endurance AND stretching....aaaahhhhhhh
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    level 2 circuit 2 was my favorite. the skaters and oblique twists. i absolutely hated the chair squats with the v fly . level 3..i like circuit two also
  • slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member

Level One - Least favourite - I totally agree with the side lunges/anterior arm raises. OUCH
    Level Two - Least favourite - V-flies/chair squats - the bad being the V-flies OUCH. And the squat-thrusts...ouch my quads.

Exactly the same for me - I find Level Three best out of all - certainly better than L2, however I've given up on L3 day 5 - don't know why really. I have just done two Davina workouts back to back! Nice to have a change - maybe I was fed up of Jillian!
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    I'm only on day 2 of level 1 - please don't tell me its even worse lol!!

My legs hurt so much and its almost a struggle to walk up and down stairs - really dont like the squat punches, yes my legs do feel like they'e on fire!!!
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Tomorrow will be my last day of level 1 too...

Favorite: Bicycle crunches & Chest flyes

Least favorite: Push Ups (can't do the man push ups at all)
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    char squats with a v fly!! oh god, 5lbs.. bah!!! or switch lunges, if you do them properly, which they dont.... hahha
  • Ugh... the damn pushups!!! I hate them.

I have grown quite fond of anything ab related since I started seeing the results.
  • kjmommie
    kjmommie Posts: 92 Member
    LOL , Im the same way with both levels . I start level three tomorrow.:smile:
  • kjmommie
    kjmommie Posts: 92 Member
    Oh yeah...none of it is really that great...but definitely effective. I'm rounding up my last few days of Level two here...so I can comment on Levels One and Two.

Best on both Levels is seeing a daily improvement in my endurance AND stretching....aaaahhhhhhh
    LOL .... Im the same way with both levels . I start level three tomorrow:smile:
  • Jordynnsmom
    Jordynnsmom Posts: 88 Member
    I'm just about to finish level 1 and my least favorite is the jumping jacks. I discovered I have shin splints;( I didn't use that as an excuse to quit though. I just do modified ones. My favorite part is when I hit the second circuit and the endorphines kick in and I feel like super woman and breeze through the rest. I also listen to my ipod during. It really helps.
  • I just purchased the 30 DS. Have you lost a lot of weight doing it? How long is the video each day? I am going to try to get my husband to do this with me each day. He is dieting also and I think it would be fun for the 2 of us to do it together.
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    I love the cardio aspect of it, but, my arms are like 2 pieces of string attached to my body:laugh: With that being said, ANYTHING that deals with arm strength............:sad: