Replies

• patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Amazing! Congrats on all your hard work!:flowerforyou:
  • geecee77
    geecee77 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Well done that lady!!! You look terrific :)
  • kjmommie
    kjmommie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    IM soooooooooooo proud of you Diva:smile::smile: :smile: . Your You tube vids keeps me pushing towards my goals !!!!!!!!!: :heart:
  • melonsss
    melonsss Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!you look amazing, beautiful and younger. Thank you for sharing. good luck.
  • todaysanewday
    Options
    You look beautiful!! CONGRATULATIONS on your great success!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    OMG DIVA!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! I KNOW YOU WORKED SUPER HARD!! YOUR CHANGE IS AMAZING AND INSPIRES ME SO MUCH
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!....

The best part is is your eyes.....

You said you thought you were a confident "big girl" when you first started and you did it for health reasons.... and I completely agree with what you're saying...... but look at the sadness in your eyes in the first three pictures.... it changes to pride, and at the end you can see ownership!

YOU ARE AWESOME!!! LEAD THE WAY GIRL :)

Eat healthier not less, and move more...... that's all it takes
  • HeatherScottTN
    HeatherScottTN Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a great example of what small changes over time can do! You are DOING IT! Looking GREAT and I know Feeling a lot better! I love the pics... especially the ones with your smiling (showing your teeth.. TEETH make you look very happy. Show them more often unless you're trying to do the sexy shot! LOL!

Keep up the great work... you are a big encouragement to many that think they cannot do it. You proved to them that you can and so can they!
  • vic72
    vic72 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look even more gorgeous, what a result!
  • mikihainesy
    Options
    Although your weight has changed you can see your confidence has not. Way to love yourself no matter what your size is. Great pictures. Well done on your journey so far
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look great - what a transformation!
  • 1981simm
    1981simm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You are awesome... Congrats!!!! You look amazing!!!
  • soosweet1920
    soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow Amazing!! We must be MFP friends...please add me!!
  • rjrocks
    rjrocks Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    OMG! YOU LOOK AWESOME! You have inspired me not to give up. I just started MFP and feel a bit discouraged because of the scale. I know I just need to continue to stick this out and the results will eventually show. You are beautiful!
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I love that you started at a happy place and journeyed along the same path to a happy & healthy place. It really shows what a confident person you are. Very inspiring.
  • mizzthang
    mizzthang Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic.. remember "DO NOT LET ANYONE STEAL YOUR JOY" Celebrate everyday!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!
  • alistephens12
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You've melted pounds and years. You look younger and shaved off years of probable health problems too!!! So inspired by you!
  • linguist98
    Options
    WOOOOOOW!....great job kiddo!...you look amazing....
  • Poemetra
    Poemetra Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! You have come a long way and you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!