From 341 Pounds To 199 w/ Pics

Options

Replies

• Partyofpugs
    Options
    You are a beautiful looking lady no matter what you weigh....but I'm so glad you chose to lose weight to improve your health. I love your confidence and sass! Great job!
  • DDsMrs
    DDsMrs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Thank you for posting and inspiring me to keep going!! P.S. I love your clothes!!
  • ellielaw2006
    ellielaw2006 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look awesome!! Keep it up! :smile:
  • scribe313
    scribe313 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    wow what a good job! You were attractive before the weight lost, but after you took it to another level. I am happy for you. I hope the health problems have gone away. Peace and Hugs
  • Cris725
    Options
    :smokin: You're doing great! Congrats!! Keep up the good work! :bigsmile: :happy:
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Wow....really great job!
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Fantastic transformation!
  • robbiejay1971
    Options
    Hey, well done!
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the tremendous weight loss. I pray that you continue to make it a "lifetime commitment". it's great that you have come so far in a short period of time.
  • Simmie69
    Options
    GIRLLLLLLL, you are a stunner!!! Congrats on your accomplishment(s) and continued journey.
  • Mo_babee
    Mo_babee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and sooooooo beautiful!!! You were beautiful as a big girl too btw...but I'm sure you know that...lol I an inspired by you...I am extremely motivated by seeing how wonderfully your hard work had paid off...Keep it up, Lady...
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Here's a bunch of flowers for a very beautiful lady!
    I'm glad you lost the weight for your health and I hope you are enjoying it.
    Beauty is only skin deep but health will carry you through a lifetime!
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Well done.
  • lsbrown78
    Options
    You look Amazing! Your youtube videos are great:smile:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I love all your sassiness and confidence even before you lost all that weight! You look great, amazing job!
  • Kimmygettingskinny
    Options
    Wow!! You look fantastic!! Thank you for sharing this . It goes to show this really does work. Keep up the great work.
    :drinker:
  • UnderCoverShyGirl
    UnderCoverShyGirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Wow, i am so amazed by you! When i first clicked in, i figured "young girl, done great, lost weight to look good" and then i see you are not only about looking good, but about getting healthy. You are so dang smart, much smarter than i was at your age. I'm so impressed by you and awed by your progress.You are definately an inspiration for both looking good and getting healthy, and not having to weight until you are 40 with health problems to figure it out. SO proud of you and happy for you!
  • beatnik236
    beatnik236 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!
  • halloweeny_bride27
    Options
    You look so amazing!!! what an inspiration!
  • nancyko
    nancyko Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look awesome! Great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!