From 341 Pounds To 199 w/ Pics

Replies

• lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    I love that you looked confident and sexy in your before pics too! It IS about getting healthier, but for many it is also a "learning to love yourself" journey. Your progress is amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • 2gabbee
    2gabbee Posts: 382 Member
    Way to go girl! You give me hope it can be done. Thanks for sharing.
  • arctiknitter
    arctiknitter Posts: 119 Member
    Thank you for inspiring me to keep on with my weight loss journey.
  • tami7447
    tami7447 Posts: 23 Member
    Looking good!! Great job, keep it up!!
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    ditto to all the above, beautiful, amazing, happier, etc. You have LOST the amount of weight that is my goal--142 lbs! You've already lost an entire person in body weight--Congrats!!!
  • Smudjie
    Smudjie Posts: 126 Member
    Amazing!!! you look beautiful!
    I've gone from 323 to 217 so I am feeling your happiness! Keep up the great work!
  • amazing
  • pukekolive
    pukekolive Posts: 237 Member
    That is incredible! S-o-o well done to you!
    Tell me though, have you had problems with excess skin, particularly around the mid section as it doesn't look like it in your photos?
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Way to go! Beautiful. Quite an inspiration :)
  • You look fantastic! Excellent job!
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    WOW! Well done.i love looking at pics like this..so inspiring!! well done you!!
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    When I first started my journey I weighed in at 341 pounds. It took me a long time to finally decide to lose weight. I felt I was a confident “big girl” so there was no need. But when my weight started giving me health problems, I knew it was time to get healthy. So I started small, I changed the food I was eating and watched my portions. Then I started walking a few minutes a day. Shocking, the weight started to slowly fall off. Then I found myfitnesspal.com, joined curves and started to do zumba and my weight melted off! It was like my body was so happy I finally decided to move my body. It hasn’t been a year yet and I’m down 142 pounds. I’m not finished yet but I’ve came a long way and felt I should share my story. I know there are many women out there proud of who they are and feel they don’t need to lose weight. But losing weight isn’t about looks but rather getting healthy. I’m officially in Onederland and I’m excited where my new lifestyle will take me. By far losing weight was the best decision that I’ve made in my life and I’ll never turn back.

BEFORE
    100_0724.jpgPicture531.jpg
    Picture1325.jpg
    orangeandbrown1.jpg

AFTER
    Picture2003.jpg
    Picture2105.jpg
    Picture2074.jpgPicture2178.jpg

wow is right, what a transformation! what an inspiration, that's great!!!
  • We weigh almost exactly the same you look fantastic ^ ^!
  • Larissa26
    Larissa26 Posts: 12 Member
    U look AMAZING!!!! U give me inspration.
  • musclefat2k
    musclefat2k Posts: 89 Member
    Congratulations, I know being in ONEDERLAND has to feel great! Way to pursue, adapt, and execute your process!!!!
  • kryptonitekelly
    kryptonitekelly Posts: 335 Member
    Honestly. You looked HUGE before. NOW you look absolutely AMAZING!!!

Nice boobs! haha :)

well done!!!
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    You look beautiful!! Congrats on your success! Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • Tangy1966
    Tangy1966 Posts: 50 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YOU LOOK WONDERFUL :noway:
  • elz65
    elz65 Posts: 2
    Very inspiring. Well done you.
  • kathyc727
    kathyc727 Posts: 187 Member
    You gotta feel good about your accomplishment! You look great & younger!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!