Hot Guys on mfp???

Options

Replies

• skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    at least half my male MFP friends are above average in the hotness department. so nice too. its awesome. lol.

^^^ yeah totally agree. :P

LOL

^^^ is on my friends list, u guys should add him^^^
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    lol, women have been subordinate to men since forever, and arguably still are today.....=|

This is the most ill-conceived statement ever. Women actually run everything. Men may push buttons, but women ultimately tell them all which buttons to push.

LOL....if that were true, women wouldn't earn 80 cents for every dollar men earn....if that were true, men would be earning a nickel for every dollar women earn...=O
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    at least half my male MFP friends are above average in the hotness department. so nice too. its awesome. lol.

Lucky you!! :tongue:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    The thread is meant to be fun and harmless,lets not bring all that is wrong with the world into it.
    That stuff is real and important so I am not trying to belittle it,just suggest it is better to take a moment and smile and enjoy life for here. :smile:
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I definately have some hotties on my list. Maybe we should offer up some names if they are too shy :P
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    JESUS H CHRIST! SAVE IT FOR MATCH.COM!!!!!
  • Lary_babe
    Lary_babe Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I can has hot dudes on my friend list. It makes me happy. I stare at them. Some of them even know I stare at them. Oh well.

LOVE THIS> HAHAH
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I'm at least a 10. To think less would be to have no self-confidence, who likes that?
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I'm not one of those hot guys.

Matter of opinion.
    What about me? I wanna be hot!!

lol!!! modesty in the bathroom mirror?!?!?! boy, if that's you then, yes, you're bod is hot! :) don't get inflated in the head... that's not hot!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i like how this is a question. like "are there hot guys on MFP???"

i'm ron burgundy??
  • Determined523
    Options
    This thread is so funny. Sadly I think I may have 1 dude on my friends list. :/

Me too. But he is a really hot guy!!! lol
    Options
    JESUS H CHRIST! SAVE IT FOR MATCH.COM!!!!!

but match you have to pay $$$... lol!!!!
    :laugh:
    Options
    lol, women have been subordinate to men since forever, and arguably still are today.....=|

This is the most ill-conceived statement ever. Women actually run everything. Men may push buttons, but women ultimately tell them all which buttons to push.

LOL....if that were true, women wouldn't earn 80 cents for every dollar men earn....if that were true, men would be earning a nickel for every dollar women earn...=O

The word prefix 'sub' doesn't mean to be below or 'squashed', it means to come under and support. So when a wife submits to her husband she supports him and lifts him up so he knows that he's not alone in the world. The husband is also to submit to his wife for the same reason. We aren't to dominate each other. We are given the dominion over the earth... nuff said.
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I'm too old to be hot. Maybe tepid???
  • jwalker30
    Options

I'm part of the other half, that makes that half possible.

You all owe me a huge degree of gratitude, & btw... you all are welcome.

j/k... I'm actually not on her friend list
  • Chloe_Chaos_
    Chloe_Chaos_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    This is funny, late last night I was watching this thread begin and now it's folded over. HILARIOUS!!!
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    We need a thread saving hero...
    superman-007.jpg
  • cjones0992
    cjones0992 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, caring about your health and your body is pretty "hot"

To all the hot guys and girls on mfp! :drinker:
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, caring about your health and your body is pretty "hot"

To all the hot guys and girls on mfp! :drinker:

Jager shots all around!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options

The word prefix 'sub' doesn't mean to be below or 'squashed', it means to come under and support. So when a wife submits to her husband she supports him and lifts him up so he knows that he's not alone in the world. The husband is also to submit to his wife for the same reason. We aren't to dominate each other. We are given the dominion over the earth... nuff said.

Why are you trying to give me an English lesson?

I've never mentioned a woman, as a wife, or a man, as a husband.....I mentioned that women, in a general sense, have been and arguably still are subordinate to men. And to say otherwise is completely ignoring history, and current evidence,such as wage differential between the two sexes. (=