From 341 Pounds To 199 w/ Pics

Options

Replies

• Shei0307
    Options
    Wow, you are absolutely spectacular!!! Congrats and keep it up! :)
  • stacyb35
    stacyb35 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You have inspired me to get stated I am currently 236 and my overall goal is 140. At this point I would love to just get under 200
  • westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    I am TOTALLY speechless right now! I am sooooo happy for you and I am sooooooooo excited about my future at this!
  • Astrowife68
    Options
    AMAZING JOB. You look great :flowerforyou:

14171021.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • alandab
    Options
    You look amazing. Keep going - be encouraged by how healthy you are becoming.
  • Krisgren
    Options
    you are a beautiful inspiration, that's awesome, great work!!!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    WOW! Unbelievable transformation. Congratulations. I liked your write up very much. Unlike many people who said I lost weight, you explained how you lost it. Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing your pictures and your story and motivating us. You gave me a hope that it can be done. You go girl! You should be very proud of yourself.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!! Amazing! And you look so much younger now! Congrats and keep up the good work.
  • krystinaarlene
    krystinaarlene Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Look at that waist!! Congrats!!
  • kebrina1983
    Options
    Just Beautiful!! Congrats!!
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Good Job Sister! Keep up the good work!
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You look sooo Good! Congrats Hun :)
  • liftandcycle
    Options
    amazing transformation! thanks for sharing!
  • Hollyjd1019
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Congrats on your success so far and I wish you continued success! Your story and pics are very inspirational. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • thin150
    thin150 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Your such an inspiration!!
  • Quiesa27
    Quiesa27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow....this is truely AMAZING!!!!! I saw your youtube videos about 2 weeks ago.....WAY TO GO!!!!!!
  • cwmiddleton
    Options
    You are my inspiration, you look amazing. 199lbs is my first mini goal I started from 230lbs.
  • sherou3080
    sherou3080 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look amazing!! Congratulations!
  • karenCalandro
    Options
    WOOHOO!!!! AND THAT'S ALL I GOTTA SAY ABOUT THAT!
  • kymdarnell
    Options
    wow - amazing.... also, have you thought about entering Curvette of the Year? Hopefully your Curves gym does this - you would definately be in the running thats for sure....:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!