From 341 Pounds To 199 w/ Pics

Options

Replies

• love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    What a great testimony of what you can do if you just set your mind to it! You look like a different person, and I look forward to seeing your pics when you get to your final goal!
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    U look WONDERFUL...and Happy...Im proud of you as all of us are!! keep it up!
  • ladylaine
    ladylaine Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK SO GOOD!! GREAT JOB
  • Plussizediva24
    Options
    Bonnieelizabe -hi i was extremely overweight and didnt exercise at all...so I started by doing a little exercise and was able to lose alot of weight. but what you eat is so important...you not only have to make better food choices and watch your portions but exercise as well. counting calories is great and using that method alone works but for faster weight loss results you have to move your body. try to burn in exercise at least a quarter to half the calories you eat a day.
  • Plussizediva24
    Options
    Nice! You should be so proud of yourself! Did you also change the way you ate or did you just keep track of what you ate?

yes i changed the foods i ate...i would eat tons of fried food, fast food, dine in restaurants and tv dinners (which has alot of sodium), tons of junk food...candy and chocolate very little veggies and fruits. now i dont fry any food only bake, grill etc...i dont eat fast food anymore. i still go out with friends and family to dine out but not often. when i do i always ask for a to go plate. for them to split my meal in half. and i replaced alot of my junk food i loved to eat with fruits and veggies. chocolate is my only weak spot. so i do still eat it but not like i use to. if its cake a take a smaller piece just to taste it. i also eat skinny cow dreamy clusters and 100 calorie snack packs. I still have the things I like but in smaller portions.
  • Plussizediva24
    Options
    love? im obsessed lol. they created a monster. jokes aside its great because im working out without even trying to...i know if i didnt find zumba i wouldnt have got here this fast.
    Loving those results! Your progress is such an inspiration! Thanks so much for posting, keep up with the great work beautiful! BTW Don't you just LOVE zumba? It's so fun, that it almost doesn't even feel like a workout!
  • sistatv
    sistatv Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! GIRL BYE!! I just screamed and damn near fainted when I saw the after... YOU BETTA WERK!!! So inspiring... I got goosebumps... AMAZING!! AMAZING!! AMAZING... Be proud... Be proud... This is truly incredible... Thank you so so much for sharing...
  • Aprill20
    Aprill20 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You rock!!!! You have made quite the transformation!
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    WOW, just amazing!
  • mrsfortune
    mrsfortune Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Just the inspiration I needed today.
  • Ryan_Marie_
    Ryan_Marie_ Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    OMG I SAW YOU ON YOUTUBE! You're transformation is amazing!
  • Shine004
    Shine004 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOW! You have your sexy on. Great inspiration. Congrats.
  • amysuemartin718
    amysuemartin718 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    AWESOME PICTURES.. YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!!!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    AMZING!!!!! I love your outfits too :)
  • ajalcazar
    ajalcazar Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is quite the transformation. Congratulations on all of your hard work. It truly has paid off!
  • neznarf0205
    neznarf0205 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just would like to pile on with the praise. You look pretty and confident in all your photos. The end photo you look pretty, confident, and ready to take on the world. Awesome job and way to stick to your goals. Keep it up!
  • EnEsMama
    Options
    Good for you. You look incredible! Now that is determination. Love it!
  • mssweetjay
    Options
    OMG!!!!! Girl you look awesome!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing and giving me more motivation!!!!!!!
  • vlovely81
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!! Keep it up, ma'am!!!!!
  • emilyg1331
    Options
    That's incredible!

17764550.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!