Options

Replies

• estevo66
    estevo66 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You've come a long ways. Great job!
  • crysmith24
    Options
    WOW!!! CONGRATS!!! This is so inspiring!!
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    ahh you look so good! i totally went & watched your youtube videos...you're so cute, good for you girl...you earned it!!!!
  • abookreader2
    abookreader2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You are going to have to change your log in name to just Diva!!! You look great. Congrats on such great success!!!!
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    wow girlie you look gorgeous :flowerforyou:
    142lbs is a mega achievement :happy:
  • trishdhumphrey
    trishdhumphrey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome. You look amazing. Good for you girl. :smile:
  • stacygb
    stacygb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Way to go!! I started at 324 and I am working hard to get to Onderland! You are an inspiration! Thanks for your post.
  • abbyd37
    Options
    Wow You are Doing Great!
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    thats amazinG
  • iremmy
    iremmy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • wsogden87
    wsogden87 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! :)
  • Richdogg38
    Options
    Excellent job! You look fantastic and you are an inspiration.
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW WOW WOW! You look like two totally different people, and probably feel that way too. Good for you, and I love your mentality that it isn't about getting "skinny", it's about being "healthy." Health issues hide in the darkest of places, including being morbidly obese. You read today about how people in their mid-20's and 30's are having heart attacks and cardiac arrest. It's just a huge shame. So kudos to you for helping yourself!!! It takes courage and lots of strength.
  • ♚SuperHeather♚
    Options
    So Inspirational!!! You go girl!
  • Jaxswan64
    Jaxswan64 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Amazing story!!!! Keep up the good work...you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    When I first started my journey I weighed in at 341 pounds. It took me a long time to finally decide to lose weight. I felt I was a confident “big girl” so there was no need. But when my weight started giving me health problems, I knew it was time to get healthy. So I started small, I changed the food I was eating and watched my portions. Then I started walking a few minutes a day. Shocking, the weight started to slowly fall off. Then I found myfitnesspal.com, joined curves and started to do zumba and my weight melted off! It was like my body was so happy I finally decided to move my body. It hasn’t been a year yet and I’m down 142 pounds. I’m not finished yet but I’ve came a long way and felt I should share my story. I know there are many women out there proud of who they are and feel they don’t need to lose weight. But losing weight isn’t about looks but rather getting healthy. I’m officially in Onederland and I’m excited where my new lifestyle will take me. By far losing weight was the best decision that I’ve made in my life and I’ll never turn back.

BEFORE
    100_0724.jpgPicture531.jpg
    Picture1325.jpg
    orangeandbrown1.jpg

AFTER
    Picture2003.jpg
    Picture2105.jpg
    Picture2074.jpgPicture2178.jpg

Looking good girl! Congrats.
  • bound4glory2
    bound4glory2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    OMG, Girl! You look super amazing!! You are truly an inspiration to me...I started on January 10, 2012 and weighed in at a whopping 231 (I'm only 5'2")....today I checked in at 217.4! MFP has been a lifeline that i never thought I'd have and I've met so many more wonderful people that I didn't think I'd meet....it really helps to know I am NOT alone!! When I read testimonies from you and others like me, I get so excited and motivated! Thank you for sharing and motivating and proving that it CAN BE DONE!! :-D ~Kelly~
    "Faliure is NOT an option!"
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look amazing!!! And your wardrobe is killer!!! I wanna be just like you when I grow up!!!
  • DUCKYDL
    DUCKYDL Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well, look at you looking all SASSY!!!!!!!! I am soooooooo proud of you and in only a year!:happy:
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    this is amazing!!
    you look GREAT!
    I am so proud!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!