190-130lbs With Pictures :)

Options

Replies

• niicolemariies
    niicolemariies Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Good lord! That is absolutely amazing! You did such a great job! Truly inspiring :)
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Such an inspiration to see people succeed! Congratulations hun! :flowerforyou:
  • jflo2011
    jflo2011 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic, not just thin, but strong! I am 199 lbs and started a TurboFire/Chalean Extreme hybrid a month ago. I was 209 when I started, so I am very encouraged so far. You are very inspiring! Thank you for posting!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!! You look amazing! I have beem hoping some one posted their start, during, and after pics ...and you did!!!!! Thank you so much you are so motivating. Tell me did your exercise routine change drastically after 160, as your goal and current pics you look so ripped!!!!

Anyone else out there with before, during, and present pics that would like to share???

I did actually start doing more after I hit about 150-155lbs because I felt as though my weight loss had stalled, so I upped the intensity of my workouts and the frequency. Hope that helps! Thank you for the kind words all! :heart:
  • itsjen516
    Options
    woah thata amazing!! :D
  • LittleMissDoll
    Options
    if i could think of a word better than amazing i would, but WOW you look amazing, im not sure if it says but how long did it take you to get to where you are now?
  • Beezil
    Options
    if i could think of a word better than amazing i would, but WOW you look amazing, im not sure if it says but how long did it take you to get to where you are now?

Thank you! :heart: I reached 130lbs on Nov. 7th last year - but the toning is a constant work in progress. :smile: :smile:
  • iwish123
    iwish123 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing, congratulations on all your hard work, now you can enjoy showing off your new body! :) an inspiration!
  • Beezil
    Options
    bump
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Very very nice! Love your arm definition!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You should be proud! Great job.
  • rsbrace
    Options
    Fabulous! This is going to be my journey!
  • lorena007
    Options
    Woweeee! you look great. You did this in one year? working out and eating healthy?!?!? great job. I am at 180 and would like to be 130. wish me luck, and add me! ;)
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    HOT DAMN!!! :love:

And I don't know if I should emphasize the "hot" or the "damn!"
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! WTG!!!!! Ihad the same starting weight and have my goal set at 140lbs. How tall are you?
  • Beezil
    Options
    Thanks all! :heart: :heart: :heart:
    You look incredible! WTG!!!!! Ihad the same starting weight and have my goal set at 140lbs. How tall are you?

I'm 5'7" :smile:
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Okay #1 you look frickin' amazing! #2 I'm going to add you so I can check out your food and exercise diary and get some pointers :)
  • woooow i love it!!! same starting but still 20 more to go on my side, but so happy to see someone who has already pushed through the final stretch. IT CAN BE DONE. congratulations!!! you look phenomenal. :-))
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    w o w!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!