Women! Bra size...

Options

Replies

• ednabnana
    Options
    Back to 34A or 34 (no boobs).
    I was 34D then C then B then poooof gone. I don't think the boobage counted though. I was breastfeeding.
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    currently a 36DD. i worry about my whole bra sitch. i don't want to go up in the cup. i don't want to be bigger than a DD. so, while i'm sure the number will go down to at least 34 ( i'm almost there now) i refuse to go up a cup!!! LOL. i'll just keep my bigger bras if that's the case :-)
  • lgoss87
    lgoss87 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I think I need to see some pictures :love:

Must be frustrating watching women wish away their sizes :p lol :laugh:

Its terrible thing to waste !

Maybe if we could change them at will it would be the best of both worlds! :laugh:
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I am a 36DD. Would like to be a 34D or 34C. :/
  • Determined523
    Options
    38 F I'd like to be about a 34 D
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Was a 38DD, now a 36D but i want to be a 32DD! i doubt my cup will go back up a size though:cry:
  • jankleberry
    Options
    36J !!

I'd LOVE to be a C but thats ever going to happen. Just to get back to a F/G would be good.

I never knew a J existed. I thought DD was the highest. That must be so painful on the back. I almost hit a C and was so disgusted. How do you do it?

I dont know if American and UK sizing is different, I had never heard of a DDD until just now. I hate being a J cup, I only buy bras that have fully adjustable straps so that I can put them at the smallest position and TRY to hold me up. When I go swimming I have to wear a sized bikini top under my costume or I would just pop out!
  • Sianarella
    Options
    42DD I'd like to be a C, a small C
  • жжжж
    Options
    Not really sure since I hate bras and don't wear them any more. I wear a small jog bra now because they are way more comfy. I'm tiny on top with a really narrow rib cage about 28 inches. I like it that way and want a marathon runner's body and chest,

It only looks like I have cleavage because I am pigeon breasted. It is just my sternum
  • tatertotfishstick
    tatertotfishstick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Started off a 38 EEE, and now I am down to a 36 DDD... hope to go down to a 36 D at lease! 36 C would be amazing! Do you knwo how hard it is to run with these guns??
  • rob_v
    rob_v Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    worthless.gif

Sorry...needed to be said :tongue:
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Pfft ... 36DDD ... I really hope they shrink at least some.
  • LunaPhaedra
    LunaPhaedra Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I think I need to see some pictures :love:

Must be frustrating watching women wish away their sizes :p lol :laugh:

Its terrible thing to waste !

Put it this way Russo, having really big boobs is like a guy having 14 inches, there's so much that it's useless xD
  • jrusso28
    jrusso28 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    HAHA, If I had 14 inches I would join a freak show and tour !
    Could make a fortune !!
  • sammybey
    sammybey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Was 36G, now 32F. Hoping to get a bit smaller as it's VERY difficult to find that size anywhere :(
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    HAHA, If I had 14 inches I would join a freak show and tour !
    Could make a fortune !!

You might make a fortune, but you'd need it to convince any girl to go with you ... owwwww ... :D
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    36C. I'm happy with my size.
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Was a 40DDD... Just bought some new 38DDD bras last week. Cups are a little snug so I'm hoping I'll shrink into them! I'm tall so DDD looks proportioned for me. Wouldn't want to go below a DD!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    36I...would love to be a 34C like I was in high school.
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    40DD want to be a 34C