190-130lbs With Pictures :)

Options

Replies

• soagirl777
    soagirl777 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm hoping to land some where between 125-130. Started at 172 and currently at 151. Thanks for inspiration!:smile:
  • jayjohnson1320
    jayjohnson1320 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    oooh lala
  • kristi_asco
    Options
    you look stunning! congrats !!
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • nightshade21
    nightshade21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! You look great!
  • NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    OMG you look AMAZING! I had the same starting weight and goals as you too...I hope I look that good when I'm done! How tall are you? How long did it take you to lose the weight? Did you do any extra crunches or anything to get the flat stomach? I'm so happy for you, you really have given me the inspiration to keep at it and lose the weight! :)
  • KCalmeyn
    KCalmeyn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    OMG you look AMAZING! I had the same starting weight and goals as you too...I hope I look that good when I'm done! How tall are you? How long did it take you to lose the weight? Did you do any extra crunches or anything to get the flat stomach? I'm so happy for you, you really have given me the inspiration to keep at it and lose the weight! :)

This. I also am 5' 7", starting weight of 195. My goal weight is also a toned, sculpted 140. My biggest trouble spot is of course belly fat. Any suggestions.

You look AMAZING. Congratulations.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options

First, thank you! :) I'm 5'7. I started in June 2011. I got down to 140lbs by October 13th, 2011. So about 5 months for my first goal weight, then I was down to 130lbs by November 7th, 2011. So about 6 months total for me to get to my final and current weight. :) No extra crunches, just the 10 minute abs class that I do 2-3 times a week with the Turbo Fire program. Cardio + a moderate calorie deficit + good fats is the best way to get nice abs and a flat tummy. :) I have also found that when I eat cleaner foods and lower amounts of fat and less simple carbs in my diet my stomach does tend to stay flatter. High sodium also makes me bloat of course! Hope that helps! :)
  • Toniakw
    Options
    You look amazing!! I started a few months ago, then in Dec I had surgery. Today was my first day back doing Insanity. It felt fantastic to workout again. I want to lose 30 lbs by August. I am so sick of feeling unatractive!! Its time to get serious.
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    Options
    Great work! Hot abs!! Good job!!! You must be so proud of yourself!!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    great WORK!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Totally fab. Congrats on your transformation :-)
  • jtp5184
    jtp5184 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! you should have posted pictures before because your progress has been very visible all along. Congrats! :)
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Thank you ma'am. I started at 195. At that time I never imagined 130 but I'm beginning to think about it these days, it doesn't seem so impossible - thanks for the inspiration & motivation
  • daylynee
    Options
    Awesome job!! Thank you so much for sharing your before/after pics! You have inspired and motivated others with your selflessness. You should be very, VERY proud!
  • WendySue75
    WendySue75 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    That is terrific!!! Okay.... now spill it.... how did you do it... I mean from start to finish, like... calorie intake, workout (what specifically), I am struggling with doing the weights, and strength workouts... I don't see the scale move... I have measured, but as I have driven in my head thta the scale is the "master" it's so hard to not see it moving.... so what was your main focus throughout it all??
  • Mandathehillbilly
    Options
    it sure inspires and motivates me!
  • cryt11
    cryt11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    great!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!