Options

Replies

• sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing!!! WTG!!!
  • goodadvice
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures! How much patience did you have to have to stay motivated to keep going? I am 63 and work out every day.. cardio and strength training... and making nice progress.. but it is slow... My trainer says it will be so worth it to reach a great fitness level. I do feel better... just have slug days where motivation wanes some...
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    WoW! You look Fantastic!!!
  • Caiis101
    Options
    Amazing!! Thanks for posting!!
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful. Congrats on your hard work and I bet you feel amazing.
  • creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look gorgeous! Great work...
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    You will always win if you allow this to become your lifestyle and remember that it doesn't happen overnight. Being healthy, loving the new routine and loving the exercise are huge goals. For everyone else who reads this, this is the way to do it, slow and steady. She's lost 42 pounds in one year and you don't hear her complaining at all that she's still got more to go... she's looking at it as if it will just happen... and it will!

Excellent!
  • Milletp
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • 0AmyMarie0
    Options
    You are smokin' hot!! Congrats!!
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    you look amazing :bigsmile:
    well done :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    wow, thanks for the added inspiration, you look amazing. I will never look that good in a dress ;p
  • Dawnsdream
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! You have done a wonderful job. I started out that good and stopped. I have been trying to find the motivation to start back and stick with it this time.
  • Just2Jean
    Just2Jean Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself. You look amazing...comparing the 2 'birthday balls'..more so than the weight difference, is the "elegance". Your confidence shows and your entire look is more elegant and classy. Congratulations!! (Hubby looks proud too :-)
  • BeGreat25
    Options
    yeah I think I whistled out loud.... you look magnificent!
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing! HOLY INCHES LOST!!!

What was your exercise routine?
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration. You look so healthy and fit! Great work!
  • DarleneBDA
    DarleneBDA Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow your an inspiration... YOU look amazing... good work and keep it up!!!!!!!!
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and are an inspiration! Looks like you have the hard part over with, so I am sure that you will have no problem toning! Thanks for sharing your story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!