1 Year on MFP with Pic's =)

Options

Replies

• linda4259
    linda4259 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you sooooo much for your story. Although I'm shorter than you, I have the same body type. Those pictures of you before and after show me what I can DO. So inspiring:happy:
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    *bows in respect*...

U're my hero! Thanks a million for putting up the pics. U look breathtakingly beautiful :)
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Wow! Hot mama! You look great.
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    oh yes, and your husband is pretty cute too :love:
  • Cyac07
    Cyac07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • hlshubert
    Options
    Way to go! Thanks for sharing - it's very inspirational!!!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for posting...I am struggling to get past a plateau and seeing your pics really helps!
  • trishdhumphrey
    trishdhumphrey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!!! You look fabulous!!
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    What inspiration, you look so good and very happy.
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely STUNNING! :)
  • annagrace51
    Options
    wow you look amazing......thanks for sharing.....this encourages me to keep pushing myself.
  • Now0rNever
    Now0rNever Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    U LOOOK AMAZING!!!! FANTASTIC PROGRESS!!!
  • KarleyK
    KarleyK Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! :smile:
  • bayerngirl
    bayerngirl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Jenn, you look incredible! I am so proud of you. WTG, girl!
  • StephannieL
    StephannieL Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look fantastic!
  • csquaredsmom
    Options
    Beautiful! Congratulations!
  • thinkpink4hope
    thinkpink4hope Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    So Very Proud of you Jen!!! You have always been such an inspiration to me! You deserve to celebrate the new you!!!
  • kmp327
    kmp327 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look hot woman! Good for you, you should be very proud of yourself!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Thank you for reading my 1 year update and thanks for your sweet notes of encouragement and support. Trust me, it goes a long way! Many of you have asked me questions about my exercise routine and have asked how I've found the motivation to stay in it for the long haul. I'd like to encourage you to go to my my blog here: http://www.transformingabetterme.blogspot.com/

There, you'll read what I've found to be successful for me along with my struggles, and more. I caution you that what works for me may not work for you, and you may find that you don't like the exercises I like. God makes us all uniquely different and special. Please find what works for you. If you find that you start an exercise program, but just hate it, STOP and try something different until you find what you like. If you're afraid you're getting bored with a routine, add something new into the mix to keep things interesting for you. Just stay with it day in and day out. Set small goals at first then set bigger ones. My blog has lots of helpful links on the right side of the page. Scroll down to my blog post that's titled, "What Worked for Me" for answers to your questions about exercise routines, food & water consumption, etc. Thanks again for your friend requests and I look forward to cheering y'all on! I'll post a new blog post in the next 2-3 days to celebrate my one year anniversary, so.....see you then.

(((HUGS))) to all of you!!!!! =)
    myboysmomx2
  • KMiche82
    KMiche82 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful keep up the good work:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!