My geeky #s NSV (w/ pics because people love those)

Options

Replies

• FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    holy popsicles!! you look amazing! your hard work and dedication has DEFINATELY paid off. congrats.
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Your arms and amazing! And like everyone else said Wow! Thank your for sharing your numbers and your pics.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    SEXY MAMA!!!! Looking good!!
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Very nice and impressive results. I like that you stressed patience. Laughed at the smiley and sad faces you had to add as visuals. Your pictures said more than enough!
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Indeed strength training ROCKS. Who wouldn't love THOSE muscles! Your arms, in particular, look great.
  • Absolutely incredible results! Congrats and continued success.
  • tananichelle
    tananichelle Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Good golly, you look amazing!!!!
  • Terk1968
    Terk1968 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Absolutely wonderful! :smile:
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,910 Member
    Options
    100 inches lost is a magical number! :happy: You look Amazing! :bigsmile: Congratulations!:drinker:
  • Veronica__S
    Options
    AMAZING accomplishment! You should be so proud! VERY inspiring! Tx for sharing ALL your success! :happy:
  • imustbegood
    imustbegood Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    U look truly amazing.... x
  • GB333
    GB333 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look absolutely amazing! CONGRATS on all of your hard work paying off!
  • kmp327
    kmp327 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And you should be very proud of yourself! 100 inches is QUITE impressive.
  • HealthyHoney30
    HealthyHoney30 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You looks great!
  • nikkicormier82
    nikkicormier82 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    OMG!! your awesome!!!:smile:
  • Graciecny
    Options
    Holy freakin' crap - you look amazing! And you have TOTALLY sold me on strength training with the pics. Look at those guns! :laugh:
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    That's just so wonderful - you look incredible and I love your bicep pose - I want to be like you. You look fantastic and 'normal' in your blue dress, but when you flex, WOW! That's the picture of health to me!
  • misslissa121
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing. I hope I do half as good as you have. Did you have tummy tuck, or how did you tighten back up? I'm all flabby.
    url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]16025132.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!!!

I wouldn't call this a NSV- because you totally dominated that scale girl! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!