any other tattooed people out there on myfitnesspal?

Options

Replies

• smcesko
    smcesko Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hooligin!! I got 6. Want some more after weight loss!
  • lupe2178
    Options
    i have 2
  • TLCLuvNLife
    Options
    I guess I am a hooligan, too. I only have one tattoo, tho. It is my own design and it's on my right ankle. It 's a heart with a peace sign, another heart and a cross in it. It represents my heart, which has peace, love and God or if you prefer: the higher power that flows thru all of us or the universe.:flowerforyou:
  • KellyAlyssa84
    Options
    six :-) hidden...
  • hdg1822
    hdg1822 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have 6 tattoos though one is a cover up of another. Thank goodness the artist was able to fix it! I love tattoos and want to get some more. That is actually what I am using as one of my motivators. When I get down to my goal weight I have a dream tattoo that I want to get on my back. I may get a couple of smaller ones prior to that to keep me going tho.
  • Marco58
    Options
    got 1 on my arm and 2 on my legs..1 on each calf..
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Riddled with them :)
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    Two so far. Going for more soon :bigsmile:
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Welcome..and YEP i have 3 ....the next one will be to celebrate my oldest GETTING OUT THE HOUSE!!!!!!
  • mzpharrell
    mzpharrell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have 4 tats....I love them but I am running out of places to put them that can be hidden during the work hours!!:laugh:
  • Kezlaarr
    Options
    Hey, I have 4 tattoos, small ones, but LOVE ink and getting inked and have lots more planned for as and when I have the spare dosh :). Three of mine are music orientated. I have designed some of my own too.
  • incendia3
    incendia3 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have an appointment on Friday ...in the middle of a back piece. Also have a quarter sleeve and several smaller pieces. Part of the reason I need to drop 30 lbs is due to ink. The piece I have planned for my side will look that much hotter with a smaller mid section.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I have 4 tattoos
  • gymmouse83
    Options
    I must be a hooligan to! lol I've got 2 sleeves, my back, hands, back of neck and some large work on my legs to...best part is I'm in my 3rd year of a social work degree!!! Hahahahah You should see the look on all the 'professionals' I meet on placement when they meet me lol Anyone else who likes ink feel free to add me!! =) oh and NOT looking for love but motivational and inspirational friends oh yeah!
  • iamthevieve
    Options
    You can see my tattoo (well, one of them) in my avatar :) I have a total of five.
  • D8tedMusik
    D8tedMusik Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have a large Centaur (half horse/half man) on my chest!
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Nope, tattoo's are for hooligans!

LOL...jk.

Quad Riders are hooligans also! Guess I'm a double winner I have 8 tattoo's ( and more to come) and I ride a quad.
    You are going to find a whole bunch of people on here that all have the same goal of health and fitness.
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    A couple of mine.PicsArt_PicsArt_1329742990419.png
  • cindyrey
    Options
    I have 3, added one more in june. call me what you like but I just love the art when done right.
  • sprincess88
    sprincess88 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have 3 but 5 separated... First- On my shoulders I have matching flowers that I got as a souvenir on vacation. Then I have a crown on my back and it says "La Reina" which is the queen in spanish. I just had my feet done last year. This is the my FAVORITE. It goes from one foot to the other in the shape of a heart and says "Love Joy Peace Patience Kindness Gentleness Faithfulness Goodness Temperance Galatians 5:22-23". Oh and feel free to add me. I could always use the encouragement... and dish it out too