Women! Bra size...

Options

Replies

• invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Well, I was really just being facetious :)

I think all the Boob Size threads are ridiculous. It seems the men have more sense than to post about their penis size... but, oh well. I guess you're a brave one to post about it :)

Brave? Hardly. Honest? Yes.
  • Runthismom
    Options
    I'm a 34C and I would love it if I just stayed right here! haha
    haha hilarious. I'm between a 32/34D and I feel the same way. I was flat my entire childhood, don't take them now!

I was completely flat as a teen, until almost my junior year when I jumped up to a full C and they were AWESOME! Now they are just huge... :grumble:

luck you :laugh: ...I have had these...ga-zungas since I was 10...I woke up one day as a 28B...yeah they don't make those. :noway: Today I am a 34DD...I want to go back to a small D or where I was in college 32C. It is so much more proportionate for me (4'10")
  • CUT3ANDS3XIAN0R3X1
    Options
    34B...smallest boobs ever, right here!
  • Runthismom
    Options
    Aaahhh I envy you all! haha

I'm actually an A, would love to be a B. Clearly not going to happen since I'm trying to lose weight. I'm so grateful for the invention of padded bras :P

If you want bigger breasts I'd suggest eat some chicken with your salad or something. I know it sounds weird, but I'm 95% sure that there's a correlation between chicken consumption and breast size -_-'''

Haha yeah heard about that. I try to get chicken in my diet almost every day, doubt it'll actually make my breasts bigger but might as well give it a shot :P Thanks though haha

It's because lots of the chicken we consume has added growth hormones in it, to make "more" of it, so the meat/food industry can make more money. That growth hormore...it also makes your butt bigger, and your belly bigger, and.... well you get what I mean.
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Well, I was really just being facetious :)

I think all the Boob Size threads are ridiculous. It seems the men have more sense than to post about their penis size... but, oh well. I guess you're a brave one to post about it :)

Brave? Hardly. Honest? Yes.

these threads always give me insight on the female mind.
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    34 A. Saving up my money and one day will be a 34 C!! I mean I've only asked every year for my birthday since I was 18....
  • wgrill
    wgrill Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I did the surgery, they took 4.5 pounds off of each side...I had to start doing my own typing....Best thing I ever did...for the back...
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    38DD-I want to be a C one day
  • Sb65513n
    Sb65513n Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I was 38 DD now I'm a 38 C. Hoping to be a 36C and stay there.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Im a 44b but with some hard work, someday i will just have pecs
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Damnit I have the smallest boobs here lol. 34 B
  • tillyborn68
    tillyborn68 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    when I was a teen I couldn't wait to fill out, after kids and bad eating habits I was a 38DD. In the past year my cup size has went down (which I have bought a lot of new bras in the past year). I am now a 38C, I hope to stay right here, for me it's not too big, and not too small. Now if I could just get them to have more lift like they were in my twenties haha :blushing: LOL!
  • tillyborn68
    Options
    That is hilarious!!! :laugh: I totally agree. oops hit the wrong button now I can't delete it.
  • tillyborn68
    Options
    It'd be hilarious to see a "Men! Penis size..." thread where all the guys state their size and... even funnier, which size they'd LIKE to be :P

Ha.
    That would be so funniy!! :laugh: yet entertaining lol
  • d4rkn3ss06
    Options
    36C :) i love them there but a 34 C is ok too ha
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36 D but I think I'm getting close to a 34 D. I would like to stop at 34 D.
  • d4rkn3ss06
    Options
    I'm a 34C and I would love it if I just stayed right here! haha
    haha hilarious. I'm between a 32/34D and I feel the same way. I was flat my entire childhood, don't take them now!

I can relate to this so bad!!! flat all through out school didnt get mine till high school so i dont want to lose them!!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I am a 38 F,
    I want to be a 36 DD
  • Tebbspcad
    Options
    I was a 32G and now down to 30FF - i'm happy as i am :D
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    36-38 D. wouldnt mind staying there but, I can deal with a large C lol.