Women! Bra size...

Options

Replies

• dictations
    Options
    32B, I'd love to be a 36B or 32/34C, big enough to have an hourglass figure but not so that it makes finding cute tops a drag.
  • mistyfit7
    mistyfit7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36 big b small c give or take. I would love to remain the same size but would like a c better. I was flat chested for along time nearly made a's when in high school haha get it.
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Im a 44b but with some hard work, someday i will just have pecs

Thread fine print: Men who post here have to provide photographic evidence ..
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a 34C, and I'm definitely content with my bra size :) I'd hate to deflate after getting rid of some body fat, but I'd be content with my body if I felt toned :)
  • ljbhill
    ljbhill Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    32DD. I used to be 34-36C/D. Funny that they have gotton smaller and yet now I'm DD? I think it's because the smaller the back sizing gets the smaller the cups are?

I much prefer my size now. Hold up much better in a bikini! The only thing is, it's really hard finding the bigger bups in the smaller size. Grrrrrrr...

In saying that, the falling number doesn't bother me (just the size of the back) but I wouldn't want my cup size to decrease less than a D.
  • SarahR1984
    Options
    36DD when not pregnant, right now 36DDD, when nursing 36 squeezing into a DDD. I don't know what comes after DDD but that will be me soon! lol, I would love to be a 34C :) That was me in high school and it looked perfect. I've had to have physical therapy for my back pain. After I lost 335lbs it went away, so as long as I don't have pain I'm happy!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Right now I am a bra size MAHOOSIVE lol, I am 40F, I had huge boobs when I was skinny too so I will prob still have them when I am skinny again :)
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Currently 32FF, would just like a smaller cup size, I've gotta a tiny bit smaller after losing 24lbs so I don't think they're going to shrink much :sad: I's like a 30C or something around there, but never gonna happen!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    38G but they are getting loose again and I think I may be really close to being back in a 36!!! But I don't think the boobs have gotten too much smaller so I'll be a G or H.

I would LOVE to be a D again!!! I was up to a J or bigger while nursing my daughter.
  • laurensohn22
    laurensohn22 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm a 36B what's gonna happen when I lose weight :sad:
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    imma c would like a d
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    38 (well more like a 36 now) DD
    Was a 40 G/H right after i had my son.
    Would love to be a 34 C if they were firm, you know, like when i was in 6th-7th grade. (literally the last time i was smaller than a D!)
    I am guessing that at my goal weight i will be a 34 D, as i have never been smaller than a D in my adult life, but I will miss the firmness of my fatty DDD or DDs, just not the size.
  • RachNRoll
    RachNRoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    34B
    probably the thread's smallest boobs
  • zepdig
    zepdig Posts: 155
    Options
    36DD

But they seem to be getting bigger...

:D
  • MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    36 C, sometimes D, depending on the cut of the bra.
    And i think my breast are the perfect size. I don't want them any bigger or any smaller.
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    [Thread fine print: Men who post here have to provide photographic evidence ..

I agree :bigsmile:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    Damnit I have the smallest boobs here lol. 34 B

lol!!! at 47 and a mom of 2 teens, I am doing the best I can to maintain a B cup! Actually, I like being small. being big gets in the way when you run! :) besides, men that just want to look at you there, just aren't into who you are as a person.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    34D
    I'd like to be a 34DD :laugh:
    I think I'll have to wait until I have kids for that one tho.
    Options
    It'd be hilarious to see a "Men! Penis size..." thread where all the guys state their size and... even funnier, which size they'd LIKE to be :P

I'm happy with my tits just the way they are.

size...very small
    size desired....not small.

happy yet?

sooo funny actually! I read somewhere (in high school) that size doesn't count. I mean, hey, asians are small... and yes, I am asian. my husband (in Heaven) was filipino... yet the asian population exceeds all! ;D whatever... oddball topic.
    Options
    34D
    I'd like to be a 34DD :laugh:
    I think I'll have to wait until I have kids for that one tho.

they shrink after you 're done breast feeding... :P