Getting back at someone

Options
muffin_shufflin
muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
What's the best (or I could say worst) thing you've done to get back at someone? I egged my ex's car :laugh: I know it was childish & wrong, so please, spare me the lectures. But it was so gratifying & it felt awsome! So what's your's?

Replies

• SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Succeeded where they said I could only fail.
  • muffin_shufflin
    Options
    Proving someone wrong is always great :)
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    In University I had a room mate that kept eating my food. Not that I mind of course but he NEVER bought groceries EVER! So one day after months of me *****ing at him with no effect, I peed in my own juice carton in the fridge. Just as I suspected, one day I came home and there was the empty juice carton on the kitchen counter. Twisted and immature but oh so sweet revenge.
  • muffin_shufflin
    Options
    I had to cover my mouth so I didn't wake everyone up with my laughter. That was one of the best things i've read all day :tongue:
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Take time to work on yourself and make yourself happy! Men can't stand it when their ex girlfriend isn't devastated after a break up!
  • muffin_shufflin
    Options
    Take time to work on yourself and make yourself happy! Men can't stand it when their ex girlfriend isn't devastated after a break up!

Oh i'm not devastated anymore. I'm doing great! I was just thinking about it & decided to post this.
  • Kaa525
    Kaa525 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Probably shouldn't mention it...but in college I used a safety pin to poke a roommate's air mattress all around the perimeter...it retained its shape until she woke up in the morning laying on the hard wood floor. The air had escaped slowly through the night with her weight on it. She woke up ANGRY! LOL!
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I blew up someones fully restored 1968 Corvette.

Literally blew it up.
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    When moved out after my marriage broke up (with a 4 year old and 4 day old), I took most of my ex's stuff to the Goodwill drop-off, the rest went in the dumpster ... I completely cleaned out the house - took the food from the fridge, the soap from the shower and the toilet paper off the roll. When I left, there was a broken chair, a telephone, and a set of silverware. 20 years later I still laugh when I think about it - but I really should have just left him a thank you card because I'm ended up much better off.
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options

Literally blew it up.

Remind me not to **** with you!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I never did anything to get back at someone... I usually just move on.
    However, I know some good stories... My family is full of hot heads.

My uncle's first wife filed for divorce but wanted half of everything...so he cut all the furniture in half with a chain saw....haha

My cousin was cheated on by her husband. She completely destroyed his car....slashed his tires, broke his windshield, did jumping jacks on the hood of the car, etc. Of course, I may have done the same thing if I were in her shoes...they were newly married and she was 7mos pregnant with his baby....
  • essesandgees
    Options
    Hahaha, this might be the best topic I've ever read here!!
  • CHEFCH♥ZZ
    Options
    In University I had a room mate that kept eating my food. Not that I mind of course but he NEVER bought groceries EVER! So one day after months of me *****ing at him with no effect, I peed in my own juice carton in the fridge. Just as I suspected, one day I came home and there was the empty juice carton on the kitchen counter. Twisted and immature but oh so sweet revenge.

o-m-geez!!!
    old friends moment---his roomy pissed him off so when the guy left for work, my friend went into his room. there was a bag of combos sitting on his nightstand. he took out like 5 of them and rubbed them right on his ashole and put them back in the bag!! yes, i witnessed this.:laugh:
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I piled all my ex's clothes in the middle of the front yard and set them on fire. I should mention he is a firefighter. Oh, the irony.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    This makes me not want to date.
  • Gingerjoanna
    Options

Literally blew it up.

Why? I'd like to find out the reason before I decide if I'm impressed or appalled :)
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    the best revenge is a life well led.
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

Literally blew it up.

Remind me not to **** with you!
    :laugh:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    No lecture, but I've never felt the need to get back at anyone. If you hurt me or bother me significantly, I will walk away. Plain and simple.
  • zepdig
    zepdig Posts: 155
    Options
    I never did anything to get back at someone... I usually just move on.
    However, I know some good stories... My family is full of hot heads.

My uncle's first wife filed for divorce but wanted half of everything...so he cut all the furniture in half with a chain saw....haha

My cousin was cheated on by her husband. She completely destroyed his car....slashed his tires, broke his windshield, did jumping jacks on the hood of the car, etc. Of course, I may have done the same thing if I were in her shoes...they were newly married and she was 7mos pregnant with his baby....

thats crazy funny! heres your half of the couch heres my half...