Question for all ladies that go to night clubs with their fr

Options

Replies

• neversettle
    neversettle Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    'I'll talk to anyone. I'm super nice. But as soon as your penis touches my *kitten* without me knowing, I'm not happy.' - Jenna Marbles

aahhaha i love jenna
  • KlassyKassi
    KlassyKassi Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    One time, I was dancing at a club with my friends, and I was wearing a halter top that left the top half of my back exposed. After a while a good looking guy came up to dance with me, so I broke away from my group and danced with him for a minute. He danced around behind me, and then proceeded to LICK MY BACK from my shirt all the way up to the nape of my neck.

Gross. And inappropriate.

This sort of behavior is why some girls only dance with their girlfriends. :)
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Ok so i recently went to a club in NYC and i see a couple of group of girls. Girls looked good... but then the girls just danced with each other. Thats fine.

but then i saw these random fellas try to dance with one of the girls and no luck. Then i see the moronic man who tries to grind behind and still no luck. LOL not surprised..

but then i ask myself, is it a lose lose situation. Does a guy have no chance approaching a girl at a club? is the setting the bad place? i mean even if a guy asked a girl politely, "want to dance?" they would get shot down.

what say you ladies?
    You gotta challenge them to a dance off......loser buys drinks!!!

white-chicks-dance-yeah-a.gif
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    usually girls go to the club to dance/have fun with their girlfriends.

^^^^^^This
  • stcar
    stcar Posts: 207 Member
    Options

see i always thought the same thing.... just sucks for the guy i guess. i'm married and dont care but its hilarious to see some guys try hard.

oh and another thing, are girls just getting really dressed up and looking extremely hot for their girlfriends?
    no, we dress that way for ourselves lol, you just feel better when you look your best...don't get me wrong though, if we're attracted to the guy making a move and are single we wouldn't turn them down :)
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    You my friend need what is called a wing man. Divide and conquer. He needs to be kind of a pompous douche if possible too.
  • vxmittyxv
    vxmittyxv Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I gotta say, i think some of the ladies here are not quite being honest... i'll get hated on for this, i know, but here goes. I dress up and look cute cause i like it. I like that my girlfriends think i look good. AND, i like getting noticed by guys. I'm married, been with him for 9 years, but still, it's nice to know someone still finds you attractive.

when i'm dancing with girlfriends, i'll usually stick with my girlfriends though. when a guy comes up, again, it's a bit flattering that they are trying, and i know it takes balls for a guy to approach a group of girls, so i usually don't shoot him down. (like the others, unless he's really creepy!) Yes i'm married. yes i'm with my friends. but there is nothing wrong with dancing with someone. i'm not doing him, and i make that clear from the beginning.

My girlfriends are the same way. we dance together, but if someone has the balls to try to join, he's usually welcome to it. of course we draw lines, but in general, it's fine. and when we were single, BRING 'EM ON!!! :laugh:

I know this isn't what the Men want to hear, but I have to agree with you on this one. My husband and I have had this conversation many time. He was never a clubber so he doesn't get it. Girls DO NOT go to the club for the same reasons guys do. Guys go to pick up women, women go for the ego boost.

While yes I go to have a good time with my girls. I have to admit that the hott clothes and the stripper dance moves are all for my ego. I like knowing that I still have it and showing my husband others still want it. Just in case he thinking about going anywhere. LOL
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I would much rather him ask me if I wanted to dance rather than just randomly come up behind me and start grinding. I've had that happen so many times to me, and I've walked away leaving him there.

Why would you do something like that? You wouldn't like it if you were dancing with your girlfriend or a friend and someone came up behind you and started grinding on you - so why would you do it to others?

Just saying! :flowerforyou:
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Ok so i recently went to a club in NYC and i see a couple of group of girls. Girls looked good... but then the girls just danced with each other. Thats fine.

but then i saw these random fellas try to dance with one of the girls and no luck. Then i see the moronic man who tries to grind behind and still no luck. LOL not surprised..

but then i ask myself, is it a lose lose situation. Does a guy have no chance approaching a girl at a club? is the setting the bad place? i mean even if a guy asked a girl politely, "want to dance?" they would get shot down.

what say you ladies?

with this particular group of girls, perhaps they were having a "girls night" because they're all married or in relationships?
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    it all depends on attraction.
  • vxmittyxv
    vxmittyxv Posts: 122 Member
    Options

see i always thought the same thing.... just sucks for the guy i guess. i'm married and dont care but its hilarious to see some guys try hard.

oh and another thing, are girls just getting really dressed up and looking extremely hot for their girlfriends?

haha my friend and I just had this discussion! Women dont dress up for men they dress up for other women! lol :P

To an extent, women do dress up for men. We all expect to get attention when we know we look hot. But really it isn't about the men. It is about being equally if not hotter then your group of friends. Whoever get the most attention wins. Sorry but it is true.
  • TorridSkies4
    Options
    I know when I go out with my girls, it's for a girls night. We don't like to be bothered by guys at the club, because usually they're only after one thing anyway. So I'd say, if you want to meet a girl, try other places like a bookstore, coffeeshop, etc.
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    If I was at least a little attracted to a guy who asked politely I would not shoot him down. But the grinding thing? Gross and bordering on sexual assault.

I also had a situation last time I went dancing with girlfriends where some random guy (old enough to be my father and NOT attractive) saw me get up to go dance with my friends. My friends were going up there, but had to wait for something, so I was trying to wait for them and this man literally grabbed my arm and tried to drag me to the dance floor even as I was telling him I was not ready to go out there. A guy who does that doesn't stand a chance, either, even if he's attractive to me.

Yeah, I had a guy old enough to be my dad do the exact same thing, except with a lot of *kitten* groping too. That is just horrible. Even if he were Ryan Gosling's twin, I would not be cool with that. Have some respect please.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

Absolutely. Girls dress for other girls. We've all done it. Always want to outdo other girls!!

And also, when I'm out with my girlfriends now (I'm in a relationship) I don't dance with other men because, well, I have a boyfriend. But I'm certainly not rude about it, I just politely say "I'm sorry I have a boyfriend, no thank you." And I don't go out a whole lot with just the girls (just don't have a lot of time), so when I'm out with them, I want to hang out and catch up.

When I was single, if a guy acted like a douche, I would turn him down. If a guy was polite and asked if I wanted to dance, and I found him attractive, sure I'd dance with him. BUT only within eyesight of my girlfriends. There are a lot of creeps out there, and better to be safe than sorry. If I wasn't attracted to the guy, I'd turn the guy down politely. No reason to be rude, unless the guy is acting like a scumbag!
  • maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've only been to a club once, I was highly intoxicated when I arrived and Allll i wanted to do was dance with my girlfriends. But there was a catch, both my girlfriends had their boyfriends there.. they went for "protection" but wound up dancing anyway, sooo me being the 5th wheel, we all 5 danced together, haha welllll i guess it was obvious i was the lone wolf, and i got approached SO many times...They were all by these guys that were like tryin to feel me all over and freaking get nasty,... NO. I saw it work all night with other girls, girls who I saww their lady parts, so it made sense for them to accept the dances, but thats a reason I never wanna go back. All i did was walk away from the guys but they left me alone after the initial shut down. thank goodness!!
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    So Guys, read these responses,the answer is clear. Women dress up for themselves and their frinds. They dont want your attention, they just want to get you to buy them all drinks. The answer? Dont fall in to their trap, dont go to nightclubs to try to meet women and under no circumstances buy them a drink.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    dan.gif
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    So Guys, read these responses,the answer is clear. Women dress up for themselves and their frinds. They dont want your attention, they just want to get you to buy them all drinks. The answer? Dont fall in to their trap, dont go to nightclubs to try to meet women and under no circumstances buy them a drink.

^ this. finally- someone gets it.
    Drinks are full of calories anyway. Its like youre trying to make us fat.
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    Bartending for many years at night clubs has proved that the arrogant ones get either turned down, or toyed with. Occasionally, that one prick will find himself a girl who's just as arrogant and they'll put on a show. He'll buy her drinks ALL night long, she'll give him what he wants on the dance floor and when it's time to go, she'll disappear. Most of time when girls go in a group, they won't budge unless they're single, take a liking to you, and you've approached them with respect. I've seen a girl deck a guy because he tried to get a grind in :laugh: Personally, if I go to a club with my girls, I'm there to be with my girls. And I never let a guy buy me a drink or send a drink to my table. I've seen way too many girls get sloppy way too quickly to trust that the drink wasn't spiked. You may be a fabulous, trusting, amazing man, but you're not buying me a drink.
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    If a man is arrogant I'll just walk away. If he's polite and actually speaks, I'll speak back. I'm married so not looking to meet anyone BUT I'd never be rude to anyone who is polite.
    And yes we dress to impress women as much as men.