Getting back at someone

Options

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    take all the penis pictures he ever sent you and make a collage and hang it in a bathroom in a lesbian bar, explaining (with his phone number) that he thinks they only claim to be lesbian for the attention.

Make popcorn.
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Ive never done anything..but thought about it..like carrie underwood stuff
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    awwwwwwwwww man now I wish I was a dude with a chainsaw
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    This is the best read all day... I wish I had the gonads to do some of these things but always end up thinking of my kids first. My best revenge so far has just been being happy, getting remarried, paying off all my debt....all while he sleeps on a friends couch for the past 4 years. Oh and holding the fact that he owes over $50K in back child support and should he mess with me further, I have the DA's office on speed dial....
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    This makes me not want to date.

Agreed. Some of these posts are appalling. O_o

It shouldn't make anyone afraid to date. It should make people be afraid of being a *kitten*. So long as you're not a douche, you'll be just fine :tongue:
  • bugs5697
    Options
    Eyedrops in his bottle of booze....excessive trips to the bathroom, from what I heard from mutual friends...he was none the wiser.

That was my revenge for ditching me and our child after 15 years, for someone else, while leaving me with all the bills and the key to our house which he still lives in.
    I never wanted that money pit. He can have it.

:devil:
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Many years ago...probably middle school age, I used to carry a sack lunch to school each day. The Bus Stop Bully liked to sneak up behind us younger kids and punch our sack lunches, smashing the sandwiches inside.
    I finally had enough and came up with a plan. I taped up a baseball, covering it with thumbtacks pointed outwards and carried that in a bag as though it was my lunch. It worked perfectly as Bus Stop Bully got what was coming to him while my "real" lunch remained safely in my gym bag.
  • bugs5697
    Options
    take all the penis pictures he ever sent you and make a collage and hang it in a bathroom in a lesbian bar, explaining (with his phone number) that he thinks they only claim to be lesbian for the attention.

Make popcorn.

BOOM!!!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    This makes me not want to date.

Agreed. Some of these posts are appalling. O_o

It shouldn't make anyone afraid to date. It should make people be afraid of being a *kitten*. So long as you're not a douche, you'll be just fine :tongue:

exactly! haha
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Many years ago...probably middle school age, I used to carry a sack lunch to school each day. The Bus Stop Bully liked to sneak up behind us younger kids and punch our sack lunches, smashing the sandwiches inside.
    I finally had enough and came up with a plan. I taped up a baseball, covering it with thumbtacks pointed outwards and carried that in a bag as though it was my lunch. It worked perfectly as Bus Stop Bully got what was coming to him while my "real" lunch remained safely in my gym bag.

That is AWESOME. If I ever have a kid that gets picked on like that, I'm going to remember this!
  • RDalton84
    Options
    I've never really had the need to get revenge on someone but this is the best story I have ever heard...when my huband was in high school he worked for a pizza company (the one in the hut :wink: ) and one night one of his coworkers got really mad at their boss. Well at the end of the night the boss asked them to make a pizza for her to take home, so they took out the crust, put on some sauce, he then went on to pleasure himself ontop of this pizza and covered up the evidence with cheese and toppings :sick: lmao sooo nasty but pretty funny :laugh:
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    In University I had a room mate that kept eating my food. Not that I mind of course but he NEVER bought groceries EVER! So one day after months of me *****ing at him with no effect, I peed in my own juice carton in the fridge. Just as I suspected, one day I came home and there was the empty juice carton on the kitchen counter. Twisted and immature but oh so sweet revenge.

Thats ****ing disgusting. And illegal. You could get registered as a sex offender for that...
  • yojaseyrae
    Options
    wrote "hope she was worth it" on his lawn with weed killer.
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I've never really had the need to get revenge on someone but this is the best story I have ever heard...when my huband was in high school he worked for a pizza company (the one in the hut :wink: ) and one night one of his coworkers got really mad at their boss. Well at the end of the night the boss asked them to make a pizza for her to take home, so they took out the crust, put on some sauce, he then went on to pleasure himself ontop of this pizza and covered up the evidence with cheese and toppings :sick: lmao sooo nasty but pretty funny :laugh:

:noway: There are no words.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    <snip>
    no, whats sad is he hurt an innocent car. :(

Not really- it was a vette after all... not like its a real car... :tongue:

I'm a Mustang guy... if it was a Mustang I would have done something different... :happy:

Everytime I see a mustang, I look inside it to see if the chick driving it is hot.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

:noway: :sick:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    wrote "hope she was worth it" on his lawn with weed killer.

That would've been perfect if I wasn't the one still living in the house! I did mow F U into the hill on my front lawn once because my neighbors kept complaining about my dogs and my lawn. Neither of which were complaint worthy, they were just anal.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

You were a mini genius as a child, weren't you?
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    no what's sad is you talk about being above revenge and all that uppity crap but yet you can't turn your cheek far enough to get yourself out of this thread. Screw a stupid car if someone did something to an animal I consider family they would be worrying about me ruining their life not their car. Now you can just turn your other cheek and try your best to leave this thread your uppity morals are in the wrong place and definitely off balance.

you're the kind of person I piss off for amusement... because its easy to do and im lazy.
    Seconding that. If someone ever harmed any of my cats I could guarantee something jail-worthy as revenge. A car is more replaceable than a life, even a pet's.

you're just like above, but even easier because you're just following the first person.
    btw... think about what you just said... do you think "blowing up someones car" is not "jail-worthy"?
    or are you going to go on about how compassionate you are to animals, and then tell us how you're going to physically harm a human being to the point of being a "jail-worthy" offense?
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options

You were a mini genius as a child, weren't you?

I was pretty lucky that Bus Stop Bully didn't beat the crap out of me afterwards!!