Hit my GOAL! Pics

Options

Replies

• Tivo8MyNeighbors
    Tivo8MyNeighbors Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Excellent work~ Thank you for the share!
  • captiva0513
    Options
    Way to go girl!! You look amazing!
  • Frankilou25
    Frankilou25 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!! Well done you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your hard work certainly paid off!!
  • RachelRedwood16
    RachelRedwood16 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WOW. You look great! This gives me motivation to keep going!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!:happy:
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Damn awesome!!
  • marywanoKC
    Options

Thank you. To be honest, I am most proud of the fact that I set a goal and reached it. I actually accomplished something! I think it's the gemini in me that often causes me to flick from one thing to another without really finishing anything lol. I feel healthy and strong - and that feels great :-D

Oh my gosh, I feel the SAME way! Through the last few weeks, the one thing that's always been at the back of my mind has been "Well, what are you going to do when you drop this, like you always do, and go on to something else to fill your time??"

It's really encouraging to read that you've stuck to it, and I can't wait for my goal reaching "Before and After" photos. Your body looks awesome, great job!
  • JeanniebeanL79
    JeanniebeanL79 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!! Great job reaching your goal! :-)
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    A-MAZE-ING & Certainly to inspire many with all your hard work...
  • jessica1118
    jessica1118 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow !!! You did great you look amazing !!!
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Great job, your hair is so cute!
  • elo83
    elo83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Daaaaaaang girl! You look amazing! Congrats on your success! Totally jealous of your abs!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    holy moly you look amazing!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!
  • eksims1
    eksims1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can't wait to look like you!
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Your three kids belly gives me so much hope for my own three kids baby belly!! Thank you so much for posting your success, you look amazing!!!
  • frankhuerta
    frankhuerta Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job...CONGRATS...thanks for sharing. Very inspiring & motivating!
  • renae2381
    Options
    Wow!!! Brilliant work! makes me think I can get rid of my baby belly too... Thanks :happy:
  • Darrknys
    Options
    freaking a maz ing!
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! I'm surprised you don't have any extra wrinkly skin left over in your abdomen. A lot of women do after they have kids and they tone their abs. You are one of the lucky ones! Good for you!
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! I'm surprised you don't have any extra wrinkly skin left over in your abdomen. A lot of women do after they have kids and they tone their abs. You are one of the lucky ones! Good for you!

Thank you. I think if I had of just dieted without so much exercise focussing on that area (hip hop abs etc) then it would be a lot saggier maybe...I have gone hard core on the lower ab area, and no matter what I do I add atleast 5 more mins on the end for all types of different crunch type exercises :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!