Last thing you have saved? Ctrl+paste

Options

Replies

• elekelk
    elekelk Posts: 107
    Options
    I was giving my boyfriend some tips I found on sleeping better.

"Try not to take naps - this will ensure you will be tired at bedtime.
    Create a rythm - go to sleep and wake up at the same time everyday (even on weekends) so that your body falls into a regular pattern. (Google “circadian rythm”)
    Have sleep rituals - do specific things before bed every night that you associate with bedtime like reading a book or magazine, drinking warm tea or listen to relaxing music
    Avoid caffeine - caffeine from sodas, coffee and some teas will stimulate your brain and keep you from falling asleep
    Keep it quiet - don’t have the tv on or other loud noises (unless the subtle sounds are currently helping) as they can keep you from peaceful sleep
    Shut off technology - bright LED lights mess with your circadian rythm (specifically blue light from things like cell phones and computers) "
  • tappae
    tappae Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/

My run this morning!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    A little too long (and confidential) to post here, but I just saved a copy of a distribution contract with one of the breweries my company works with (beer distributor). Fascinating, I know.
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    ...and then you need to make sure you hide the body in the swamp off of rt 14 by midnight....

( I kid, I kid)

was reading the coffee cup muffin recipe stats
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Macros: 134 calories

Ingredients Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium
    Quaker Oats - Old Fashioned Oatmeal, 1/4 cup dry (40g) 75 14 2 3 0
    Eggbeaters - Original Egg Beaters, 1/4 cup (61g) 30 1 0 6 115
    Blueberries - Raw, 0.25 cup 21 5 0 0 0
    In the Raw - Stevia, 1 packet 0 1 0 0 0
    Milk - Nonfat (fat free or skim), 0.09 cup 8 1 0 1 11

Total: 134 22 2 10 126
    Per Serving: 134 22 2 10 126
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
  • hudnharsmom
    hudnharsmom Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    www.bubblegumcasting.com

not sure what this is but i think it is a rainbow that i was making for my preschool class

so i was wrong i looked it up and i was not the last one on the computer lol some modeling agency
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Lame work stuff........

Our quotation is as below

From Kaohsiung to Vancouver Ocean Freight
    1. 555X376X282 / 13,900KG---Machine base => USD27200 / 40'FLAT RACK
    2. 394X394X391 / 16,820KG---Column => USD27700 / 20'FLAT RACK

From Vancouver to Edmonton Trucking Rtae
    1. 555X376X282 / 13,900KG---Machine base => US$ 33075
    2. 394X394X391 / 16,820KG---Column => US$ 26185
    The carrier have to load the cargo on the truck.

Valid:03/15/2012

Interim General Rate Increase (GRI) effective on March 15, 2012
    Far East (except India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Bangladesh) and S. Africa to Canada:
    USD 320/20' container
    USD 400/40' container
    USD 450/40' high-cube container
    USD 506/45' high-cube container.
    USD 1920/20' FLAT RACK
    USD 2400/40' FLAT RACK

Please ask me the rate again when machine is ready. Shipping market is very complex, the rate always change, sometimes is high, sometimes is low.

Remark: We are unable to take
    (Without disassembly)
    555X394X448 / 23500KG /28500KG
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa
  • miss_missa07
    Options
    $53,683.05

It took me a little while to figure out what that was, haha. But it's a profit from something of ours at work. I was hoping my ctrl+paste would be more exciting.
  • hockeyd11
    hockeyd11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Special Education Setting

February 2012

Submitted in Partial Fulfillment
    of the Requirements for the Degree of
    Master of Arts in Special Education
    at
    Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota

Cover page for a paper. I'm so interesting.

I work at a special ed school in MN :)
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    ** Was looking at dessert recipe on MFP

So i have seen a few recipes for cheesecake filled strawberries so i decided to try them out and they were such a good little treat!
    You need:
    -strawberries (they kind of have to be a decent-large size because you will be cutting the middles out)
    -half of an 8oz brick of neufchatel cheese
    -3 tbsp of powdered sugar
    -2-3 drops vanilla extract
    -about 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs

So start by cutting the tops and bottoms off the strawberries (so that they can stand up) and cut out the middle making a hole for the filling, being really careful not to cut through the bottom.
    Then, while the strawberries are drying out a little, mix neufchatel cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla together.
    Take the cream cheese filling and with a spoon scoop/press it into each strawberry (which is usually about a half-3/4 of a tbsp i'd say).
    Finally, take the filled end of the strawberry and dip it into graham cracker crumbs, just enough to coat the tops.
    And thats it!! ....now for the pics!

here's what they look like when you scrape out the middle:

and when filled:

and finished! yum!

and half eaten! haha

so, breaking it down, each strawberry has around 15 cals, and the filling is approx 8 cals and the graham crackers are minimal, around 2-3... so all together approximately 25 cals (give or take a few depending on the size of the strawberry and how much filling will fit)

LOL!! Mine too
  • digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options

... boring =[
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    ...apparently i've got nothing!
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    C# Sweet!!!

Yup.
    doesn't make sense because it's incomplete. Can't see the classes and variables in the classes.

Its 'incomplete' because its a code snippet i had to email someone.
    It doesnt make sense because its total crap... as part of a corporate program, its been touched by countless bottom level programmers that are just doing cr*p spaghetti code fixes on top of even more cr*p to fix "just this one bug"... until you end up with poor code like that. notice half of it is commented out...
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    New Balance WR470

Gearing up to start jogging for the first time - arrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh! Have downloaded C25k and was shoe shopping.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Effective February 1 st , 2012, R122/H3895 amended 17-15-20 regarding appearance bonds in general sessions, magistrate, and municipal courts.

The Bill adds Subsection B to 17-15-20 to provide that unless a bench warrant has been issued, an appearance bond (surety) is discharged and a surety is no longer liable on the bond upon adjudication, a finding of guilt, deferred disposition (pre-trial intervention or conditional discharge) or as otherwise provided by law.

Subsection B then provides that an appearance bond (surety bond) is valid for three years in general sessions court and 18 months in magistrate and municipal courts. If that time period elapses prior to the final disposition of the case, the surety may be released from the bond by providing 60 days written notice with the solicitor or representative of the State (such as city attorney or arresting officer if there is no prosecuting attorney), the clerk of court, chief magistrate, or municipal court judge with jurisdiction over the case. If the appropriate court determines the defendant has substantially complied with his court obligations and the solicitor or representative of the State does not object within the required 60 days by demanding a hearing, the court shall order the appearance bond converted to a personal recognizance bond and relieve the surety of its liability.

OH GOD, IF I DIDNT THINK MY JOB WAS BORING BEFORE, NOW I DO....