190-130lbs With Pictures :)

Options
14567810»

Replies

• jina1981
    Options
    ohhhh man you look great!!!! I am 190 now and I just started about 2 weeks ago...I would loveeeee to be 130 I can't imagine how happy that would make me....thanks for posting now I know its actually physically possible!!!!!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! AMAZING! WONDERFUL JOB! Thanks for sharing your transformation. You look wonderful!
  • nikkicormier82
    nikkicormier82 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • Motivated_Mama
    Options
    Wow! That's what I'm working toward!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    u look amazing - i love the pictures u have taken! its incredible to see the difference n ur body changing. u shud b very proud. ;o)
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Simply AWESOME,
    I'm planning on getting Turbo Fire soon,
    amazing results!
  • Chood5
    Chood5 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • CuteBlondie
    Options
    Amazing! I love it! Keep it up! :D
  • iamthevieve
    Options
    Awesome! Your starting weight and goals are about what mine are. I started at 181 six weeks after my last baby was born and I want to ultimately hit 130, but I think I'd be happy at 145. How tall are you?
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    wow you look great, my goal weight is 130 for now, so thanks give me some more motivation,
  • bfl2010
    bfl2010 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I started exercising and trying to change my diet last year in June, then worked my way up to doing Turbo Fire 6 days a week over time. This is my first time posting progress pictures in the forums - I guess I was just too shy before now, but I'm very proud and I wanted to share my success. Hopefully it will inspire at least one person. :smile:

BEFORE - The first column is me at 190lbs, the second 170-180lbs, the third 150-160lbs
    newabsfront1-1.jpg

AFTER - The first row is me at my initial goal weight of 140lbs, the second and 3rd is me now at 130lbs
    tumtum7-1.jpg

Wow! you inspire a lot of us to keep going!
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    oh wow thats so frkn amazing! you've done an amazing job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!