• tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    You look absolutely gorgeous!!
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Wow, CONGRATS What a difference!!
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    You look beautiful! Awesome inspiration!
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    These pictures are really inspiring. Can't wait till I love my daily workouts. :-)
  • mollie6986
    mollie6986 Posts: 63 Member
    you look AMAZING!!! and 20 years younger.... looks like you got a new hair stylist! Good choice :wink: (i work in a salon) Congrats so happy for your success!!!
  • peachied
    peachied Posts: 117 Member
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your success!
  • KennyB124
    KennyB124 Posts: 5 Member
    Great job!
  • You look amazing!!
  • Wow, you're a knockout! Great job.
  • Erika_Ecka
    Erika_Ecka Posts: 50 Member
    You look amazing!! Congrats!
  • deemh
    deemh Posts: 14
    you look fantastic!! very inspirational for others :) Congrats!!!!
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    You look great!
  • You're beautiful! I'm so glad you posted, I've been waiting for tall lady to post before, because I'm one too. And after losing 42 pounds, wow. So motivating. :) Well done!
  • :happy:
    very inspirational. you look beautiful.
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    You're beautiful! I'm so glad you posted, I've been waiting for tall lady to post before, because I'm one too. And after losing 42 pounds, wow. So motivating. :) Well done!

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to read my post and write a note of encouragement. You are all MUCH LOVED and APPRECIATED! I'm a member of a "tall group" here on MFP. If you'd like to join, here's the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/90-totally-tall-women-of-mfp

totallytallwomen-1.jpg
  • monbeaucher
    monbeaucher Posts: 75 Member
    Semper fi! You look amazing! My profile picture is from me at the birthday ball this year also :)
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    You look great! Your face is so much thinner :)
  • Karsty
    Karsty Posts: 22 Member
    You look fantastic!!! Your success will help motivate others that this will work and we can all do this!! Keep up with the great progress!
  • You look incredible! You truly are an inspiration to many of us! I'm so happy for you!
  • You look amazing!! Such an inspiration. My weight has been a constant struggle since after high school. After having my first 2 children, I went from about 190 to 155. I was extremely happy with myself at 155. After having 2 more children(4total) my weight is back up slightly over 200. 203 as of today!!! My goal is to get back to the 155 that I was extremely happy with!!
    Thanks for posting your progress.....I am definitely inspired!!! Good luck with your continuing :happy: progress!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!