What's Your Weakness??

Options
OK, so I'm about 2 months in to my 'get healthy' drive!! And was wondering what everyone else's food weakness is?

I've never been bothered about chocolates or sweets, icecream and the like...just never really had a sweet tooth...but savories...OMG...I'm so bad. If it's wrapped in pastry, fried or roasted, I'm on it like a rash!!

And I think that's been the most difficult thing for me to break the habit of...nipping in the fridge and grabbing a chunk of cheese (another very bad weakness...I LOVE LOVE LOVE cheese!) or 4 or 5 cocktail sausages...or starting a bag of cheesy nibbles and finishing the whole lot before I've even realised what I've done! Crips or 'chips' for my American cousins, well, chips even for my Uk brethren!!

In short, if it's fatty, savoury and convenient then it's a weakness...mmmm...sausage rolls....bacon cob....hash browns...roast beef dinner....full cooked breakfast....Pringles....twiglets.....anything smothered in cheese sauce.....and on and on and on!!

So, what is your weakness and how (if you have) did you defeat it??

Big love peeps!!

Andy

Replies

• carpp107
    Options
    My Kryptonite is Pizza.......Sausage, Bacon, Pepperoni and Meatball Pizza........And I don't eat slices I eat the whole Pizza.....I allow myself to indulge on this about once per month.....And, I have to drink a Cola with it.........
  • MissedStar
    Options
    I haven't defeated my weakness yet and even worse i'm currently sat in a library opposite the shop that i know sells the gorgeous stuff

Doritos chilli heatwave
    Maple Pecan plats
    doughnuts
    McCoys- Any flavour
    All day breakfasts

I'm sticking to low calorie and fruit at the moment... i think its working i had a craving for oranges last night, if only that type of craving will continue i think i'll be ok but its hard to say as i am so new to it still
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Beef burrito, sushi, sashimi, callos a la madrilena, paella, ceviche.
  • japruzze
    japruzze Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    My weakness is food. My solution, eat everything in moderation.
  • wally1uk
    wally1uk Posts: 120
    Options
    My weakness is food. My solution, eat everything in moderation.

Yep that's what I was doing...little piece of cheese, few cocktail sausages, then a little slice of quiche, maybe a few crisps, a handy cheese slice, then pasta or something for dinner...then a few slices of ham...few cheese nibbles....

Thats was my problem - I was eating EVERYTHING in moderation :) Just little bits, but lots of them!!
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Pizza would have to be my weakness! Apart from the low cal versions I get from supermarkets going out for a pizza in a restaurant is now an event for me!

Blummin' LOVE pizza......damn now I'm craving it... ; )
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    My weakness is potato chips.
    I have been trying blue chips and popcorn to satisfy this craving. I have also tried carrot sticks, thinking that the crunch would do the trick but my body is just too smart and wants the chips.
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Sugar. Anything with sugar.
  • Kath444
    Kath444 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter
  • bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options
    boneless wings. & Breakfast food.
  • RhinestoneRocky
    RhinestoneRocky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. Cheese is totally my kryptonite! AS well as bread and butter!

*sigh* Oh those goodies that are just such baddies.
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Anything with cheese, anything with chocolate. Ay.
  • CajunApril
    CajunApril Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    SUGAR! I love pasteries, and any kind of chocolate candy. I am not a hard candy person but if its oooeeyy and goooeeeyy its MINE! OH and ice cream ... like I said S U G A R is my devil.

OH !! and cheese .. Thanks for that reminder Soaps54 :p
  • hosegirl
    hosegirl Posts: 157
    Options
    Potato chips are my weaknes as well. I eat pita chips instead. It takes care of the salt and crunchy craving. Accordign to book Eat This, Not Taht they are supposed to be better for you.
  • dalton88
    Options
    mine is food ingeneral specially if im bored ill just eat whatever i find...dear lord and its normally girl scout cookies those things are bad news bears..lol
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Chocolate, but I've started adding chocolate protein powder to almost everything!
  • ski0721
    ski0721 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Ugh my weakness is nuts. Lol yeah they are good for you if you have a handful here and there but I could eat an entire container of mixed nuts in one sitting! At 170 cals per ounce, I stopped buying them because they are just not worth the calories.
  • lizlee8
    lizlee8 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    mine is food ingeneral specially if im bored ill just eat whatever i find...

^^this^^ evening and weekends - need to keep busy and plan plan plan :tongue:
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    BBQ stuffed crust pizza and chicken wings or anything Italian-really food in general...
  • candiceanderson84
    candiceanderson84 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Any type of sweets..chocolate, cereal, etc!!!