Pics of my GINORMOUS man muscles!!!!

Options

Replies

• marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I just started reading this book -- though I've had personal trainers for a year and have lost over 100lbs, I think I'm going to try his 'program' -- you look fantastic!!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Congrats on your success....
  • ttkg
    ttkg Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Wow - your back is amazing and exactly what i want to achieve!! I have never read NROL4W but I do strength training 3xweek - how long was your program? Congratulations on this amazing transformation, very inspiring. :smile:
  • goyabean
    goyabean Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I think you look amazing but I dont think you look manly or to muscular. I think you look very feminine and petite.
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look super!!! Wow, what great abs ! Good job! Be proud! Inspiring!!!
  • gleechick609
    Options
    OMG. you look amazing!!
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Sorry if anyone has already asked this- do you do cardio as well or just the lifting? I have a lot of weight to lose and I do some strength training but more cardio. I'm interestedin finding out more about weights but I have to admit I'm nervous of it!

I strength train about 3 days a week and do cardio three days a week - usually on my elliptical and usually not more than 30 minutes of cardio :)

Though sometimes I will run outside for 2-3 miles.
  • WifeMomDVM
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!!!! Way to go, and what a difference heavy lifting makes! I'm in Stage 1 of NROL4W and I'm loving it! In fact, I'm quite sore today from Tuesday's workout....I've got dead lifts today! I know you said you followed the book to a T.....did you follow his meal plans as well and/or add other foods as well? Congratulations again! I can't wait to complete my six months! APPLAUSE to YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

I did not use any recipes in the book - though they look good. But I did keep my macros at 40% carbs, 30% fat, and 30% protein. I just ate my own stuff that fit those macros.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Looking Great honey!! Nice stomach and arms!
  • WifeMomDVM
    Options
    Wow - your back is amazing and exactly what i want to achieve!! I have never read NROL4W but I do strength training 3xweek - how long was your program? Congratulations on this amazing transformation, very inspiring. :smile:

It takes about 6 months to complete the exercises in the book if you don't stop. ;)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    wow, i think i have a bit of a girl crush on you!!!
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Your awesome!!
  • sab0834
    sab0834 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    awesome work!
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    327-1.jpg
    I keep staring at the image on the right.

Guilty.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. just the big manly look i want lol - went straight to amazon and ordered my copy. good job!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!!!
  • 1JenMilam
    1JenMilam Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    bump
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    you look HOT!
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You looked so great, I went out and bought the book :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!