Best pick up line you ever heard

Options

Replies

• HWeatherholt
    HWeatherholt Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    lol @ pick up lines...do they even work?

In my experience, even some of the cheesy ones work. Read my post above about making out. I usually just come out direct and to the point. Last summer, I overheard a guy talking to his friend about not wanting to go home (for specific reasons). I caught him a few minutes later coming out of the bathroom, stepped up to him and just to his side, put my hand on his chest and spoke in his ear, "I overheard you tell your friend, you didn't want to go home, so, how about coming home with me?" He was a little taken aback, said he would think about it, and then did end up coming home, however, once we were there, he couldn't. . .
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get between your legs and eat my way straight to your heart...

Oh dear.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Him: Hi, can I ask you a question?
    Me: Umm, sure.
    Him: How much does a polar bear weigh?
    Me:...I don't know..
    Him: Enough to break the ice. Hi, i'm Stephen.

I died :P

awww this one is cute!
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    This actually worked for a guy I used to hang out with in high school:
    "Nice shoes, wanna ****?"
  • raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    true story

i want your c$%k!.... up front and no bullcrap
  • christy0623
    christy0623 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    "Does this cloth smell like chloroform to you?"

hahahahahahahaha

lmao!!
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    "Want to go back to my house and do some math? Me plus you subtract our clothes, divide my legs, and we'll multiply." -Actually said to me because one of my sister's friends wanted a blue eyed kid. I was skeered.
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hands down, the best chat-up line I've ever heard (Especially because the person who said it happened to have a thick scottish accent)

"I wanna dip you in honey glaze and nibble on you like you're a chicken nugget"
  • Keylarakat
    Keylarakat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Years ago, a guy came up to me in line at a takeout.

He was acting like he was in real distress, and asked if I could help him.
    When I asked what he needed, he stated that he had lost his phone number and asked if he could have mine.
    LOL
  • BrittanyH8588
    BrittanyH8588 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    "Does this cloth smell like chloroform to you?"

Thats my favorite pick up line lol!!
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    "Nice shoes, wanna *kitten*?"
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I always liked the one my mom & dad told me about when they met. Dad used this on all the girls.

Dad- "What would you say if I told you I was going to inherit $1 million when I turned 30 years old?"

Most girls response - "Hehehe."

My mom- "Come see me when you're 30."

They've been married 42 years this September.

By any chance are they 72??
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    i am a SUCKER for really good pick up lines.
    there was an email a few years ago "top 10 pick up lines" - it was a joke really, as most of them were terribly cheesy - and i loved each and every one.

WARNING: lewd.

So i'm at the park with my sister her b/f and this guy "that just sort of showed up" - yeah right. I was not happy about the obvious set up and pretty much ignored him..although he had a fab british accent ;)

At one point he says "hey lisa!" and i look over and he's doing that crooking of the finger motion to come over to see him..my body language was clear ..really? you think that's cool? (although the smirk on my face was testament to a "dirty dancing scene" flashback).

So i walked over and said "yesss?" all sassy like..and he leaned down and whispered in my ear "i just made you come with one finger imagine what i could do with the other 9".

we dated for a few months;)
    I love it! that is awesome!
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Him - You're legs must be killing you
    Me - what why
    Him- Because you've been running around in my mind all day
    Me - I cracked up and we went on a date or two
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Years ago while out with a bunch of girls at our local bar, a guy walked up to my friend and said "I just had to come over and tell you how gorgeous your eyebrows are"

I bursted out laughing, but it worked on her she agreed to a dance, then a drink, then gave out her number and i think the actually went out a few times.

She said it worked on her because it was original and funny...and she did have nice eyebrows. hee hee.
  • ShellBelle6
    ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    OMG - now I'm sad. It's been SO long since I heard a pickup line.
  • erinanthony
    Options
    "Would you like to go to ikea with me tomorrow?" ---- was at the bar and and a guy came up and asked me <<<< and continued the whole night ! ahaha
  • Luke_Quist
    Luke_Quist Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I like leveraging this one, in the right opportunity.

Harriet Michaels: What do you look for in a woman you date?
    Charlie Mackenzie: Well, I know everyone always says sense of humor, but I'd really have to go with breast size.

Scene from "So I Married an Axe Murderer" (Hilarious Mike Myers flick)
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    here's one for the supermarket -

Walk up on a pretty lady in the frozen section, and tell her to leave the area immediately.

When she replies, "why?" you respond with "Because you're so damn hot you're melting all this stuff!"

Wish I could take the credit for this gem, but Steve Martin said it in the movie "My Blue Heaven" - I'll never forget it.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    To me, by a man - F*** me if I'm wrong, but aren't you Robert?