What was your WORST binge ever?

Options
We've all been there. You're home alone. There's a full fridge of food, or maybe you have a few extra bucks to spend on ordering something. You just go insaaaane and eat as much as a small family could. Then afterwards comes the shame and the guilt. Boooo! It's never worth it once you're done eating, but we still do it anyways.

My worst binge would probably be eating an entire large pizza to myself (maybe with the breadsticks it came with as well). Or when I used to not eat breakfast or lunch, then I'd come home after work and be shaking because of how hungry I was. Those were bad times, I'd eat like 3 granola bars, bag of popcorn, sandwich, 5 cookies... nightmare!!!

What did you scarf down during your worst binge/pig-out session?

Replies

• Buffalo wings with french fries and lays potato chips and french onion dip. I think it totaled like 5,000 calories in one meal.
  • allysabee
    Options
    Buffalo wings with french fries and lays potato chips and french onion dip. I think it totaled like 5,000 calories in one meal.

Potato chips & french onion dip are a fricken nightmare. I've eaten a whole family sized bag of ripple chips and a whole container of philadelphia cream cheese onion dip in one sitting. Sooo many calories - not to mention fat and salt! :(
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I dont' know what my worst was, probably 4 plates of buffet food. I hear one typical plate full at a buffets averages to about 2000 calories. Can you imagine?

I actually came home from work starving yesterday and ate another days worth of calories! That use to be a daily occurence for me. Scary, how much I can blindly eat. I guess that is why so many call it a weight loss "journey"
  • Keeleelee55
    Keeleelee55 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Butter, syrup, peanut butter mixed together and then dip bread in it. Whenever I want something and there's nothing or I'm feeling down, this is my comfort. It probably isn't 5000 calories but when you factor in that I'm a diabetic...not too good!

But it is delicious!!!
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    probably an entire medium pizza and a pint of ice cream...
  • getfit618
    getfit618 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What is scarier is thinking about what i ate before i dieted, would certainly be considered binging to me now but then...just a day in the life.

Anyway- downfalls: cheeseburgers, fries, pizza, nachos. SALT SALT SALT basically.
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I've had a few
    - a whole cheesey bread from Papa Johns
    - Culvers: Bacon Double Cheesburger with everything, tater tots, Dr. Pepper and a Concrete Mixer

Pre-diet
    - Whole boxes of Stove Top
    - Whole boxes of shells and cheese mixed with tuna
    - 1/2 of a brick of cheese
    - Full bags of doritos
    - 1/2 a pan of brownies

Food and I - we're good friends. I had to break up with it.
  • ashliehawk
    Options
    All my favorites like 4 hot dogs and 2 big bowls of junky sweet cereal and chips!
  • kellicarter11
    kellicarter11 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Last Friday Orange chicken, rice, crab ragoons, and 2.5 bars of ghiradelli dark chocolate (my weakness)
  • TamekaBohorquez
    TamekaBohorquez Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    During that time of the month.. I binge the whole time my period is on...... I still my be food conscious though, just thinking about the hard work prior too the binge..
  • heyghoge
    heyghoge Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    i've done the pizza thing. i could still do the pizza thing and be hungry afterwards.

also an entire half-gallon of ice cream in one sitting. at some point it became a contest to see if i could finish

(i did, and then i discovered what that much blue food coloring does once, um, processed)
  • shellbee381
    Options
    How about an entire LARGE bag of peanut M &M's? Over the course of about one day....didnt even calculate the calories but the guilt rating ....about 100!
  • DioneGlenn
    Options
    Swiss Mushroom Smash Burger with sweet potato fries and haystack onion rings.... OMG it was so good. 1100 calories!!!!
  • RainAndPain
    Options
    Oh gosh...

I had a box of cookies (10 large/regular sized cookies with ICING) 6 mini bags of skittles, 4 mini Snickers, an entire bag of chips, and a couple burritos from Taco Bell. This was all on top of a day where I ate regular meals. I stayed up crying because my stomach hurt so bad.

Another time I had 4 pieces of pizza, half a box of Special K, whole bag of chips, Skinny Cow bars (6 of them) and I think that was it. Oh and a few pieces of bread. I also stayed up crying on this night.

I can eat waaaaay too much. -__-
  • BradyMommy
    BradyMommy Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    There are two that I can remember. I once bought a whole french bread and a 10 oz chunk of brie to snack on in the evenings. I ate both in one sitting (with several glasses of red wine).

I also once ordered a large pizza when my husband was out of town on business so I would have dinner for a few days. I ate 3/4 of it that night.
  • VanishaDawn
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I'm almost ashamed to talk about it! Last weekend, I ate an ENTIRE medium pizza (8 slices!) from Pizza Boli's and tried to justify it by adding green peppers and onions to it and drinking water afterwards! Lol....it sounds even more foolish when I type it. I wrote a blog about it at fluffymemoirs.blogspot.com

Overall, my worst binge ever has to be the time I ate TWO pancake, sausage, and egg breakfasts THEN ate pizza less than an hour later followed by cupcakes and ice cream....talk about being sick as a dog later that night! UGH! Never again....:embarassed:
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    There have been many, the horror! lol.

I love pizza, so maybe that and soda, bread-sticks and chocolate.

or like chips and chocolate and something fried.
  • satgc
    satgc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Copule of plates of goat cheese with bread, chicken wings, chicken kabab, fryed potato thins with cheese, 8 rounds of Margarita... then you lose count after that!
  • j_emerson
    Options
    probably an entire medium pizza and a pint of ice cream...

^^^This for sure....Domino's has a good Buffalo Chicken Pizza, with a pint of Ben n' Jerry's, and a 2-liter of Mt. Dew
  • leedowhey
    leedowhey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Worst was when my friend passed away of cancer and I lived a province away from him. I was so upset I went and ordered 2 dozen doughnuts from Krispy Kreme, ate both boxes, so 24 doughnuts (and they weren't just the "original" ones, they were cake doughnuts). Then went to Dairy Queen, ordered 2 blizzards and an ice cream cone, at all of that. And went home and ate and entire bag of dry oats with a spoon... blind and totally zoned out....

so in a span of 2-4 hours:
    Calorie total... 13,000 approximately....

I have never been so ill in my entire life...

I spooned the oats in just to blankly.. I can't even explain my sadness to anyone here...