What was your WORST binge ever?

Options

Replies

• CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole box of Lemonades yesterday at work. :-(
    Its bad, but i would do it again, Im afraid.....
  • bipandora
    Options
    These are all bad... I havent had just one bad binge day: Entire triple cheese pizza from papa johns and 2 things of garlic butter, whole bag of salt and vinegar chips, Twix ice cream bars, sushi, WINE, beer, 1/2 lemon creme glaze cake from publix... I cant think of anything else right now.

I am the queen of Im bored/sad/mad eating
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    i'm even ashamed to say, but i'm betting it was in the neighborhood of 5-7,000 calories. easily. there were so many. probably a pizza AND wings to myself. i had to completely change the way i thought about food. when i would order in, i'd always say "we" and ask for things like 2 sets of chopsticks - even though my husband was not at home - because of the shame of ordering that much food. it was awful. i don't ever want to go back to that place again.
  • kesteele
    kesteele Posts: 127
    Options
    a whole large pizza, a bag of hotdog buns then spaghetti......it was BAD.
  • Cindy103
    Cindy103 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I think I had eaten a whole pint of Ben & Jerrys, a whole pack of Girl Scout Tagalongs & a whole bag of white cheddar cheese popcorn. I didn't eat all of these things at one sitting, but just thinking of some of the binges...ugh!!! :sad: I will get on a kick where I'm craving something & just eat different things until I hit something that finally satisfies me! Why do we do this?!?:embarassed:
  • jasperapowell
    Options
    I once went to McDonald's and ordered a 50 piece McNuggets, 2 McDoubles and a Diet Coke. I made sure to tell the lady who handed me the food that my kids just loved McNuggets, but I could tell that she knew that they weren't going to get any.

I remember being so ashamed to have eaten all of that and how awful I felt the next day. I swore I would never do anything like that again. Though, I will admit that I've come close since then to doing similar things. That's why I am sharing my food diary on-line, to keep me honest.
  • LadyKT
    LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    There are no bad binges, only delicious ones :blushing:

Just don't make it a habit :wink:
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I dont' know what my worst was, probably 4 plates of buffet food. I hear one typical plate full at a buffets averages to about 2000 calories. Can you imagine?

I actually came home from work starving yesterday and ate another days worth of calories! That use to be a daily occurence for me. Scary, how much I can blindly eat. I guess that is why so many call it a weight loss "journey"

I was going to say, probably when I used to cause total chaos and destruction at the buffet. Chinese buffets? Forget it! I would have the entire staff yelling "Godzilla!!"

My worst recent binge was a couple Saturdays ago when I had: a bacon cheeseburger, onion rings, and a medium shamrock shake with whipped cream....AWFUL!
  • jasperapowell
    Options
    I ate a whole box of Lemonades yesterday at work. :-(
    Its bad, but i would do it again, Im afraid.....

The curse of the Girl Scout Cookies strikes again.
  • msrena
    msrena Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm about to have mine... I have a date with my husband on Saturday... at Black Angus. I just looked up thier nutrition info and it's just not pretty... not at all pretty. But we've been wanting a date, and it's his favorite... the time/opportunity is here, so I'll work out extra Friday - Sunday to make me feel better... I won't beat myself up :)
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Leftover birthday cake from my 7yo's party.

Like, half of it.

Felt truly like crap (physically - not guilt) for about three days. Ugh.
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Back in college --(depressed a lot)--I once went through 3 different fast food drive-thru lanes late one night and ate all 3 meals. This was after my day of regular snacks and lunch. It was sonic, mcdonalds and a local hot dog place.

Sonic = extra long coney and tots and drink
    mcdonalds = double quarter pounder and fries and drink
    local place = 2 chili cheese dogs, potato chips and hot fudge sundae

I think I'm going to be sick just thinking about that! YUCK! I can remember how awful and sick I felt afterwards.
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Before my new eating habits... probably that one time I ate 2 large pizzas with 16 buffalo wings and a large dr. pepper then later on in the day ate a double double from in'n'out with a vanilla shake and fries followed by a cheesy pretzel.

During my diet... a month or so ago when I ate 23 cupcakes in a day... they were delicious.
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    Oh my gosh. I can't even begin to remember ALL that I ate on my biggest binge day ever (just a couple weeks ago) but it included a whole box of Little Debbie zebra cakes in a single sitting, as well as: four or five of the XL fudge rounds, a couple Little Debbie brownies, a swiss roll, ice cream sundae cone, pumpkin bread, and anything else I could find to shovel into my freaking mouth-spread out in the rest of the day. :-/
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I did a 30 hour famine as a teenager. Came home and ate for 6 hours straight. Half a regular pizza, then crackers and cheese, veggies with cream cheese dip, then a regular lunch. More snacks after lunch, then supper. Definitely sweets involved. I have an entire set of sweet teeth.
  • macylane4
    Options
    Haven't had a binge since I started my journey, but when I was young my mom used to bring home 2 double cheese burgers, a large fry and a large blizzard from Dairy queen just for me. It was awful, and a parent should never do that! I know I never would after what I've been through!
    I guess the most recent one would be a Large Stuffed crust bbq pizza from Pizza hut and a whole order of cheese bread sticks. It is just gross how much I used to eat, and how I let myself get. Now the weight just doesn't want to come off :(
    I wish I could go back in time, and take back all of the awful things I did!!!
    A whole container of Puppy chow or a whole pan of scotcheroos!
  • moxette
    moxette Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am only posting this because I am done with bingeing but it took 8 years of hard work and blundering around trying to figure my brain out. I wish I had read this book in 1998 and would have saved myself a lot of heartache. I always thought it was about self control... I learned it was more about compulsion and addiction.
    A Course In Weightloss by Maryanne Williamson... Read it... and make sure you have tissues.
  • quickfin
    quickfin Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    This was impressive...
    3 fridays ago during a full moon(note I cannot confirm this however I'll try to rationalize it with this)

After work I stopped at Chiptole
    Steak bowl double rice brown and white, corn, double sour cream and cheese

The a friend wanted a few drinks:
    3 beers 4 shots
    6 pryrohi
    4 potato pancakes
    2 stuffed cabbage

New bar
    2 beers
    6 slices kielbasa
    Driving home stopped at sheets

mac and cheese bites
    jalapeno stuffed pretzle
    peanutbutter M&M's (did not finish the bag)

Then went to walmart to buy icecream
    watched a movie and ate
    Cookies and cream icecream....2 cups..

Woke up at 5 am bloated and with back pain and couldn't go back to sleep......

Lesson learned!
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    A full bag of Peanut M & M while waiting for the pizza to get here. then after scarfing a bag of Nacho Cheese chips with sour-cream. Then peanut butter on a spoon dipped with chocolate chips. so prolly a cup of chocolate chips and 1/2 cup peanut butter.
    I binged yesterday. box of chocolates, Lentil bread, and 2 bite mini pizzas(12) then went out to supper to do the very late vday date night
  • rubycube86
    rubycube86 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I could easily scoff an entire pizza with huge dollops of salad cream piled on top of it, too. I've been known to eat entire packs of Maryland Double Choc Cookies for breakfast, dunked in tea. I ate a whole pack of Galaxy cake bars in half an hour a few months back. A massive pack of Twiglets I can get through in one sitting, plus one of those huge bags of crisps that are meant for sharing. A few years ago I ate a readymeal lasagne, all of it. It was meant to serve a family of four. I've never really been that big, either. But I was doing so much damage to my body.