Replies

• jodren11
    jodren11 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    It was actually a prednisone induced binge (GREAT medication for pain...EVIL for the diet!)

I went to Wendy's, got a Baconator meal with large fries, large coke, a baked potato, a chili AND a frosty shake.

Yep....I ate it. Every. Bite.
  • Brandilynnrose
    Options
    2 Wendy's double Stacks, 2 Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers, and a large fries, washed down with a large Coke. I ate it because of a combination of extreme hunger and depression.
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    an entire bag of hershery kisses in one afternoon. Once you get started it's hard to stop. 9 kisses = 200 calories. 60 kisses per bag..........1300 calories!

ohhh, yes. I remember when I first went on the pill, the ONLY thing I ate one day was a whole bag of Dove milk chocolate and a 2 liter of regular mt. dew....blech!!!
  • joyous504
    Options
    I've had many, but the one that comes to mind is a half a brick of Costco size sharp cheddar cheese with salsa. I used the cheese as chips. I'm sad to say I can no longer have dairy, but if I could I would probably do this again.... I guess not having dairy is good for the diet.
  • MissedStar
    Options
    I'm not proud of this
    An indian meal for one (tikka masala, pilau rice, 2 onion barji and a naan)
    Large made for sharing packet of doritos chilli heat wave
    Packet of Haribo starmix
    ben and jerrys cookie dough large

This was the 1st and last time i ate so much i was sick :embarassed:
  • Asouth2011
    Options
    Ugghh....fast food. Just went and binged on a double Baconator at Wendys. Now..I need a nap, and a stomach pump.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I am immune to feeling guilt after I eat food. When my give a damn busted, it BUSTED.
  • blethenam
    blethenam Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just last night went to Olive Garden with my husband and got the Tour of Italy. 2 breadsticks, bowl of Chicken Gnocchi, 2 bowls of salad, plate of Mozzarella Smothered Chicken and Penne, Chocolate and Caramel Dolcini and a beer... I was very disappointed and still am...
  • joyous504
    Options
    Horrid, horrid PMS binge. Tobelrone in one hand, salt and vinegar kettle chips in another with diet pepsi. It was ugly and I was ill afterward.

I don't condone this binge, but I would have totally joined you in it. Tobelrone and Salt & Vinegar chips are two of my favorite things. :laugh:
  • kgoulbourne
    Options
    6 Boston Creme Dunkin Donuts - well I had Strep and didn't eat for 4 days....
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    i can eat like 8 big macs and 4 large fries no problem
  • allysabee
    Options
    It was actually a prednisone induced binge (GREAT medication for pain...EVIL for the diet!)

I went to Wendy's, got a Baconator meal with large fries, large coke, a baked potato, a chili AND a frosty shake.

Yep....I ate it. Every. Bite.

Oh brother.. I have contact dermatitis, meaning I'm allergic to metal so I break out into a rash all the time from wearing earrings, bracelets, belts, etc. (hey I'm a girl, I gotta accessorize!). Anyways, this has caused me to become all too much familiar with taking prednisone for a few days at a time to clear up my rash. Whenever I'm on it, I eat like a moose. The last time I was taking it, also happened to be my TOM, and I think I ate my normal breakfast, lunch, AND dinner, then after dinner went to McD's for 6 piece nuggets, fries, tons of mcchicken sauce, AND a medium skor blizzed from Dairy Queen. Ugh....
  • girlwapp
    girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    a Wendy's triple baconater, fries, a large Dr. Pepper

Now a days even eating a single baconater with a small fry and no soda makes me sick.
  • lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Chinese takeaway followed a whole family size cheesecake...eeesh!
  • asunnysnowman
    asunnysnowman Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Buffalo wings with french fries and lays potato chips and french onion dip. I think it totaled like 5,000 calories in one meal.

Potato chips & french onion dip are a fricken nightmare. I've eaten a whole family sized bag of ripple chips and a whole container of philadelphia cream cheese onion dip in one sitting. Sooo many calories - not to mention fat and salt! :(
    I've done not only all of this (minus the buffalo wings) but the pizza too..
    Luckily, not in one sitting.. but it may or may not have been in one weekend...
  • amrose1983
    amrose1983 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    come join the fun lots of great support https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/healthysol/
  • felcandy
    felcandy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Very recently I ate a third of a bag of oreos without knowing it, then had some chips... i felt so guilty, i pushed myself in my exercise the next day... i didnt even log it in MFP because I was so ashamed!
  • eawilkrsn
    Options
    the last 2 days i have eaten 10 candy bars. 4 reeses 5 kit kat and a hershey's bar. i have a horrible sugar craving NON STOP! i can normally control it but the last two days!
  • jessicart77
    Options
    I seem to have a problem with eating Mexican food from restaurants.

I love these green chili cheese fries from Chubby's and they are large and each time I treat myself I eat the whole thing, get a stomach ache and then ask myself why I can't stop.

I've been able to stop from binging with everything else except take out mexican food! LOL

PS
    It is my treat but I've finally started ordering the small, which still gave me a stomach ache because I think it was the same amount of fries and chili as the large but on a smaller plate. :)