Options

Replies

• trdy77
    trdy77 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    we have 2 cats
    Moses is a 3 year old orange maine coon/siamese mix
    Caesar is a 2.5 year old american shorthair
    we rescued moses and adopted caesar and very glad we did :)
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    We have 4 (and maybe more here in a few days), but 3 that we are definitely keeping.
    A brindle pit---Inside
    A 3lb Yorkie---Inside
    An Australian Shepard/blue healer mix--Outside
    A solid white pit (and we do believe she is going to have puppies...and we are looking for a good home for her)

We :heart: dogs!
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Meeee!

I have a puppy! :) (not really, she's 3, but whatever).
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I currently have 5 cats, Smokey, Phil, Lil, Boof and Snot. (yes, you read that right - 's-not my cat ). I have 4 adult female guinea pigs, 2 males, 4 babies which look to be 2 of each. There are also two egg laying chooks, and I was just given 4 baby chickens. They are a week old today.
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pets, but I do love dogs. My sister sent me this pic on FB a couple weeks ago, and I just love it. I can hear the collective "awwww" now....... :) I don't know who is in this picture or what the story is behind it, but that was one fantastic photographer that captured this moment.

shepherd_hug.jpg
  • snkoyle15
    Options
    We have a one year old Shetland Sheepdog (Sheltie) named Gizmo.
  • DogsK
    DogsK Posts: 94
    Options
    Where do I start. We got two dogs, my old girl Charlie 9 yr old border collie x kelpie and 12 month old Aria, toilet brush type dog. Got horses. Mine is 9 yr old standardbred and 4 year old Arab. Got cats, mainly stable cats who keep the mice and snake population down. Also got chooks and a few sheep. Good thing is they allget along with eachother and is nothing unusual to see dogs lying with cats in the chook yards or out with the horses.
  • Mizzmaddnezz
    Options
    I have too many to name!
    I have two dogs, a part jack russel mutt named Poptar, a choclate lab named Azazel.
    I have seven cats, an orange tabby named Oakley, a tortoise shell named Amber-bell, a grey tabby named Kiwi, a fat gray cat named Asher and his mini-me(his kitten daughter) Luna. Another orange tabby-kitten named Fredward and a tan domestic longhaired named Tangle.
    We have have 55-gal tank with a red oscar named Dr. Oscar O'fishall, a pleco named Squillium Fancy-son and a snail named Snaily(I know, original hehe)
    We also have a guinea pig named Gear.
    We will be getting six chickens in a couple of weeks, once the coops go up and I am getting two parakeets in a few days :D
  • ARDuBaie
    ARDuBaie Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    dog: 4 year old male Rhodesian Ridgeback (ridgeless) - rescued 3 years ago from a shelter that the @sshole breeder dumped him in because he was born without the trademark ridge the breed is known for

husband: 32 year old caucasian male - rescued 8 years ago from a miserable existance as a single man :)

child: 6 year old girlie girl who thinks she's 16. The plus is she listens better than than the other two

This. My coworker is probably wondering why I am laughing. :laugh:
  • PepperGirl1
    PepperGirl1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Black pug - Sesame, 2years old
    Fawn pug - Ginger, 4years old
    Koi Fish - Walter, age unknown, he came with the house when we bought it.
  • sammydiva
    Options
    ejen1i.jpg
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have a very spoiled 6 year old Senegal parrot.
  • harrietlg
    Options
    I have 2 chinchillas and they are insane!!! they also like to eat wall paper, i don't think were getting our deposit back!
  • Antigone
    Antigone Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    We have a three year old lab/pitbull mix named Kumo:
    4355685934_3815e486da.jpg
    Dog Park: 02/13/2010 by antigone78, on Flickr

A two year old pound mutt named Danica:
    6597895293_9463aa3e9a.jpg
    The face. It kills me. by antigone78, on Flickr

And three cats named Samus, KC and Hans:
    5358687659_8c9d1aac5d.jpg
    Three monochrome kitties. by antigone78, on Flickr
  • whayamean
    whayamean Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    9 year old Weimaraner named Remington
    2 year old Chinese Crested/ Shih poo named Toka
    55 gal fish tank with lots of fish
  • daisy51981
    daisy51981 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have 12 cats and 3 dogs. My cats are all between 9 months to almost 2yrs old. My dogs: Oreo (3/4 Rat Terrier; 1/4 Poodle) - will be 5yrs in April, Pierre (French Poodle) - will be 2yrs in April, and Chico (Pointer)- around 3-4 yrs old. Most of my furry babies were adopted or abandoned. My poor Oreo will soon have to be put down due to his extremely aggressive behavior. The vets can't do anything for him. It's a mind thing. :-(

15569593.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • gina1971
    gina1971 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    One sweet baby girl... tuxedo cat named Boots. She'll be 20 in March. I adopted her from the Humane Society when she was 1.
  • DoBetterDrea
    DoBetterDrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    3 dogs (jack Russell terrier, mutt, pit/lab mix), 3 cats.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    (2) cocker spaniels, (1) hahn's mini macaw
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Just my gorgeous husky/shepard mix named Lucy. She's got so much personality, though, she doesn't count as not being a person. :)