What was your WORST binge ever?

Options

Replies

• tmlandis
    tmlandis Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Horrid, horrid PMS binge. Tobelrone in one hand, salt and vinegar kettle chips in another with diet pepsi. It was ugly and I was ill afterward.

I don't condone this binge, but I would have totally joined you in it. Tobelrone and Salt & Vinegar chips are two of my favorite things. :laugh:

The hubby buys me the tobelrone for my PMS moments. Generally I'm pretty good about regulating how much of it I eat. He says that I get this "glazed over fat kid" look in my eye and it creeps him out a little bit. LOL!
  • Getting a family sized poutine with bacon all for myself after a bad day at work...

256px-OriginalPoutineLaBanquise.jpg
    The place I go to does it like this: fries, cheese, bacon, gravy, fries, cheese, bacon, gravy. Oh man....

Edit: Forgot it had bacon too *sighs* and I am not even mentioning the beer that helped the poutine go down...
  • psychopiglet
    psychopiglet Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh. My worst ever would have been more than half a Cheesy Bites pizza from Pizza Hut and a pint of chocolate Ice Cream. I did that more than once when my depression was at its worst.
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My husband and I decided to split a Vermonster from Ben & Jerry's once. Google it.
  • HMARIE716
    Options
    I dont know about everyone else...but just READING all of this is making me wanna binge eat....CRAVING SOME MCDS!!!! lol!
  • sarad777
    sarad777 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    The photo of this poutine is divine. I want some now.

Getting a family sized poutine with bacon all for myself after a bad day at work...

256px-OriginalPoutineLaBanquise.jpg
    The place I go to does it like this: fries, cheese, bacon, gravy, fries, cheese, bacon, gravy. Oh man....

Edit: Forgot it had bacon too *sighs* and I am not even mentioning the beer that helped the poutine go down...
  • toniachoi
    Options
    I've eaten 8 warm Krispy Kreme donuts in 1 sitting. I know, it's disgusting, but at the time, it was SO good! I just felt like total crap when I finished. At another time, I ate 4 cupcakes in 1 sitting. Thank God I haven't done that in a very long time!
  • morgandy
    Options
    I used to do it regularly and feel like I must have stretched my stomach during that period, because if I tried it now, I would be in a lot of pain! In one sitting I've eaten:

- An entire Large pizza
    - An entire pint of icecream
    - Donuts from Timmys

And other times:

- An entire loaf of bread with peanut butter (I should have just eaten the jar of peanut butter with a spoon)
    - Box of sugary cereal with milk
    - More ice cream
  • TheMerryPup
    TheMerryPup Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I had one today but it was planned. I've been hankering for a Shake Shack burger and I went down and got one today. Fairly nice day in NYC today, if slightly breezy, so there was a long line when I got there. Waited 35+ minutes to order and got the shack burger, fries and a peanut butter shake, (this is REALLY good). It was only my second meal of the day after breakfast and the total for my shack meal is 1830 friggin calories which puts me 222 calories OVER my daily limit already.

Eh! So today will be a high day. No planned workout, (did some walking though), and even if I did get 300 workout calories it would only give me about 80 cals to work with. So I'll either have a couple of snacks or maybe another meal later on and get back on the stick tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I'll still be down around a pound an a half this week given my caloric intake and activity level. Was fun though. Need to do it once in a while.:smile:
  • MissedStar
    Options
    My husband and I decided to split a Vermonster from Ben & Jerry's once. Google it.

OMG i just googled
    Is it bad that i'm thinking if i do a David Blaine and not eat for 14 days this would work :blushing:
  • jammiezene
    jammiezene Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My worst was two years ago when I ate half an extra large papa johns cheese pizza, bottle of diet coke, cinna sticks, and half a dozen chocolate chip cookies. Total food coma after that. Haven't done that again lol.
  • tmitchellh
    tmitchellh Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole box of Lemonades yesterday at work. :-(
    Its bad, but i would do it again, Im afraid.....

Mmmmmm anything lemon is a bad thing for me!!! I don't know why but its a real trigger!!
  • Mixie87
    Mixie87 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Having yummy bad for me foods around made me want to binge, so I did. I have tried having only healthy food around, but still I binged. Now I just think about how I felt after the binges and it helps me not to. Plus I have MFP where I can't lie!

Too many times to count and/ or name. BUT..vvvvvvvv

Saddest memory of binging - In high school I would get home from school and fix myself 2 sausage dogs. Those really bomb huge links that have all that extra grease when you microwave them (microwave that first), with those fancy buns from Costco with the sesame seeds on them. Line the bun with mayo and throw a string cheese in there then pop it back in the microwave until the cheese melted and the mayo and extra grease from the link has seeped into the bun. The sad part about that memory is that I would still probably think that was amazing. No reason to have 2 though. Following that I would have a peanut butter protein bar and probably go back and have a string cheese later.

Most sugary binge - 1 lb of tootsie rolls in one sitting

Most disgusting - Thanksgiving Dinner....I ate so much, even after I was stuffed, and that was the first time I threw up from binging (no I did not try to, my body was stuffed to the point of no return). I had like 5 plates, and I was a guest at my bf's family's house. Luckily I didn't ralph till I got home.

Most recent - I ate a whole medium pizza to myself! Thin Crust, nothing extra, and it over the course of a few hours. I was REALLY hungry! I felt like a pig when I saw the calories though. SOOOOO BAD!

Since changing my diet though and not eating till it is coming out of my ears I can no longer eat to that point of no return. Takes time and discipline and loving yourself. I love myself and I love all of you for having the courage to put these awful binging reports online for everyone to see. Shows that we are ready to continue or start making changes in our lives.

This site really makes me understand that I am not alone and that I will never be alone on this journey. Sometimes I feel like a recovering drug addict....then I realize I am not a recovering drug addict, I AM A RECOVERING FOOD ADDICT!
  • b3ingab3tterm3
    Options
    When I was in middle school and was ignorant to my weight and health I ate a whole pizza in one sitting........................
    I would also just eat junk like macaroni from the box, and mini pizzas. Yuuuckkk
  • gapresley
    Options
    Eating a large pizza and whole steak and cheese sub all by myself.
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Separate incidents over the years: Half of a Marie Calendar's Black bottom pie. Half of a Round Table Supreme Combo Pizza. At least a cup if not an entire jar of goober peanut butter. 5 big donuts from a bakery while at work. A large bag of BBQ potato chips within a 24 hour period. Probably a dinner plate size of 9 layer dip with chips while at work. Those are the worst that come to mind over my "career". Recently was a quarter recipe of Toll House Cookies with added M&Ms, and different kinds of nuts and Peanut M&Ms. Before last Feb when I started here I got peanut butter "to make dog bones". I ate a cup at once if not more. Almost killed myself choking on it several times and the horrendous pain of it getting stuck in my throat as it just sticks there in giant globs. While working as a nurse, I had a sick fantasy of sticking a naso gastric tube in to suction out everything that I ever wanted to binge on. I doubt that it would have been that rewarding with that big tube in my nose!

As good as I normally am lately, I'd sure love a good binge as much as anyone! I just say, "no" most of the time these days.
  • thealphabetpony
    Options
    The Vermonster...OH GOD. That looks delicious.
  • ArleneMobley
    ArleneMobley Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Reading all of these made me feel "normal" but I know that having a binge is not healthy. My worst was probably in the last couple years... I have eaten almost all of 1/2 gallon of ice cream along with salty potato chips...in one sitting. Years ago (PMS days), I would eat several candy bars or a regular size pkg of chocolate chip cookies or a whole bag of Doritos at once. Sinful.
  • tenessaa
    tenessaa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Butter, syrup, peanut butter mixed together and then dip bread in it. Whenever I want something and there's nothing or I'm feeling down, this is my comfort. It probably isn't 5000 calories but when you factor in that I'm a diabetic...not too good!

But it is delicious!!!

omg, i've done peanut butter and syrup. Never thought to add butter.... that will be sitting in the back of my mind now lol and who needs the bread??? rofl
  • cheesenbrats
    Options
    I used to think it was cool to participate in any and every eating challenge I could find. The worst was a 5 pound breakfast burrito. Needless to say the burrito won and I was sick for days.