Boob jobs...

Options

Replies

• kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    i'm SO getting a boob job when i save up the money and of course meet my goal weight. my boobs used to be a nice perky c then gained all this weight, lost it on top of breastfeeding for a year...lets just say theyre not like they used to be. so i see a boob lift/reduction/implants in my future :)
  • skyeashlee
    skyeashlee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    what paula said!! :O)
    Yes they are superficial but it's basically like getting braces., in my opinion..
    having superficial materials put in yur body to create better results...helping you feel comfortable in your own skin..however its great if ppl can love and accept for who they are, but it is also natural for women to have breasts, if there are no breasts than it can create an image out of portion, same with false teeth.... when u lose ur natural ones will u stay with just gums??
    medical reasons or not, i respect peoples wishes... i think pamela anderson style are over the top, but i also think females with muscles (something natural) looks so wrong....
    each to their own !!! dont judge....
    also, its something implanted to the body, like a hip or knee replacemtn.. on the outside its still the natural body, its just been enhanced .......

chin and bum implants however....different story for me! LOL..ew...

I'm against breast enhancements (except for the medical reasons) because it's superficial. You're feeding into what society and the media has told you you should look like - whether you want to admit that to yourself or not. I feel you should be happy in the body that you have, everyone's bodies are beautiful and shouldn't be altered because of society.

sweety, unless youre living butt naked in a hand built shack with no make up/jewellery/perfume you are feeding into what society and the media has told you what to look like.
  • crissy170
    crissy170 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i had mine done about 10 yrs ago .. nipples more senistive now btw . no issues, no problems .. as for men and what they like and dislike? dont care, didnt matter didnt do it for that reason.

. i think its the same with women and how some;like small or large penises?? i donno /./ just a thought !! ..

i lost an enourmous amt of weight back then and lost alot of breast tissue .. like many have said u would never know the difference weather clothed or not! i paid major bucks back then for the very best ( sylicone) saline will ripple.. and right now im actually looking to have a little redo done!
    If its not a financial burden and its for you? do it!
  • skyeashlee
    skyeashlee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    sorry but i totally respect ur own opinion but this is coming from someone who has a pic of a girl on their profile who looks as tho the boobs are fake! lol.. and an *kitten* as a profile picture ??
    implants arent made of plastic, basically made of water - the same as natural breast tissue......also u can still breast feed with them - i was never breast fed, nor did/does my mother have implants...implants make it easier to detect breast cancer... also..'they look really awful' is an extrmely generalised comment, u have no idea what boobs around you are fake or not..some that are real look fake, some that are fake look more real than the real!.....not to mention it is a non-invasive procedure where very little complications are involved... people do this all over the world for medical reasons, to personal... if they are implanted behind the muscle, and sized to the portion of the individual body, then they look equally as good as real ones.. infact can make females feel more natural by having them, then opposed to a body with no breast tissue at all.....
    again, just like false teeth or knee/hip replacements....will you consider them if need be?? or do all false teeth look really awful too? because they were worried of their image and gummy teeth ??
    i dont know why people are so against them.... esp ones who are judging against them whilst judging themselves with them...contradiction!
    I'm probably going to offend a lot of people, but I have a right to express my opinion, and that is that I HATE boob jobs. HATE. THEM. :P

I'm very flat-chested, but I would NEVER EVER EVER get a boob job. Why?

#1 - I think they look really, really awful. No matter how "good" the job was done, I just think they look utterly ridiculous.
    #2 - I want to love me for me, and my real body. Not some plastic, falsely shaped version of me.
    #3 - There are many risks involved, some of which could endanger your ability to breastfeed children in the future (which I DEFINITELY want to do).

I wish more women could just love their own bodies and not think they need to have larger, or fake, boobs in order to be beautiful or happy with themselves.

# NB- Yes, I understand there are many women who do reconstruction surgery after mastectomy. I have no problem with this, as I'm sure such a loss would be devastating. I'm talking about women who have perfectly healthy breasts and get these surgeries simply for vanities sake.
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    One guy's vote ...

as a man I DON'T LIKE breast surgery and I LOVE small breasts.

To be blunt, women with small breasts are always more sexually responsive on a physical level (more responsive nipples) and they are simply more elegant and better-looking.

One can totally understand that some ladies want surgery, and of course thank God we live in a time when that is technologically possible and safe and women are empowered to do that if it is their choice. However I can tell you that (in answer to your question) most blokes would probably say "No" !
    :laugh:
    One of my male friends put it bluntly .. "I guess implants are ok on actresses .. women you are not actually involved with and merely look at in photos!"

So it's something to consider !
    Wow! That was the funniest thing I've read in a long time! I'm. A 38G and let me tell you my nipplles are very sensative, so don't think it has ANYTHING to do with size
  • ballerina454
    ballerina454 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thank You skyeashlee!!!
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I'm probably going to offend a lot of people, but I have a right to express my opinion, and that is that I HATE boob jobs. HATE. THEM. :P

#1 - I think they look really, really awful. No matter how "good" the job was done, I just think they look utterly ridiculous.

Haha at least one of your profile photos is of a woman who has obvious fake boobs. You can't hate them all too much :P
  • sacha1977
    Options
    I actually had mine reduced 7 years ago when I was 27. I've always had huge breasts but then I've always been a big girl. I lost a lot of weight when I was mid 20 but my boobs were still massive, they were uncomfortable, I had back trouble and found it hard to work out...so £4k later they were a few sizes smaller. Now I'm the heaviest I've ever been and my boobs are massive again.
    Hoping they will shrink as the weight comes off.
    Boobs are sexy, unless oversized :-)
    xx
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    i cant believe women *who aren't breast cancer survivors gasp* are being attacked for choosing breast implants...

its their own body...<-< leave them alone.

with that said, i prefer smaller breasts/flat chests and am surprised that quite a few people here also seem to have the same preference. ^^
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Probably one of the odd guy opinions out there, but I much prefer natural ones of any size, to fake ones. That's just me.
    But I totally understand women who get them done, life's too short not to do things that make you happy.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Me, if I'm honest, I prefer the look and feel of fake ones. I love the larger breast and for whatever reason my mind has settled on liking the fake ones.

That said, everyone to their own and I don't either is wrong - whatever makes a woman feel the best and confident in the own skin, is all that matters.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Boobs are good.

This ^^^^ :drinker:
  • bjlkt2
    bjlkt2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options

Haha at least one of your profile photos is of a woman who has obvious fake boobs. You can't hate them all too much :P

I can't like the rest of a picture because I don't like one part of it? :-/ I like how toned and athletic she is. I don't have to like her boobs. I also don't like giant tattoos, but I know several people in my life who have them, and I still like those people and think they look great. But what you're saying is, I shouldn't like someone (or a picture of someone) if there's even ONE thing in that picture I don't like...? Wow. Pretty harsh.

I have the right to express my opinion (of hating the way something looks) without you getting all pissy because it's not YOUR opinion. Ok, if you love fake boobs, that's awesome. More power to you. But I hate them. I have the right to feel that, and to say that. I also have the right to look at inspiring photos of women who are very athletic. So chill out and move on with your life.

I don't even feel like responding to the other person who wrote some diatribe trying to tell me why MY OPINION is *so wrong*, because I have to go to the gym.

Later, interwebs haters.
  • CurvyBiker
    CurvyBiker Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thniking about it.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Nothing in the world irks me more than a super fit woman with boob implants. ESPECIALLY when they are trainers.

It's like hey, I'm a poster child for health and wellness, yet I put my body through unnecessary surgery just for my physical appearance.

That's a peeve of mine, too... how many fitness models have to be surgically altered to match some kind of ideal of what physical perfection is supposed to look like.

If that's how they want to look, that's up to them. I personally don't want to look like a caricature.
  • sunnyday789
    sunnyday789 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    double post
  • sunnyday789
    sunnyday789 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    !.....not to mention it is a non-invasive procedure where very little complications are involved... people again, just like false teeth or knee/hip replacements....will you consider them if need be?? or do all false teeth look really awful too? because they were worried of their image and gummy teeth ??
    Like them or not., you can't really say it's a non-invasive procedure. Anytime a scalpel or other surgical intrument cuts skin it is invasive. And there are complications, some potential and some more serious than others.
    People rarely (if ever) ge a knee or hip replacement for image reasons.
    I'm not saying a woman shouldn't do this surgery or any other for looks or self esteem or whatever; just setting some facts straight.
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    One guy's vote ...

as a man I DON'T LIKE breast surgery and I LOVE small breasts.

To be blunt, women with small breasts are always more sexually responsive on a physical level (more responsive nipples) and they are simply more elegant and better-looking.

One can totally understand that some ladies want surgery, and of course thank God we live in a time when that is technologically possible and safe and women are empowered to do that if it is their choice. However I can tell you that (in answer to your question) most blokes would probably say "No" !
    :laugh:
    One of my male friends put it bluntly .. "I guess implants are ok on actresses .. women you are not actually involved with and merely look at in photos!"

So it's something to consider !
    i agree! i love my tiny little perkies! (that's what i call them lol) :wink:
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    smh.