Need A Butt!

Options
2»

Replies

• TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I keep hearing that Brazilian butt lift video is good. LOL

Sadly, according to a episode of pen and tellers bullsh*t, apparently you can't grow a butt. :( Kind of like you can't grow boobs (which I really need!)

True! However just a little sculpting to APPEAR like I have a butt would be nice! :laugh:

You can build the muscle under the skin, and create definition much like building the muscles in your arms and legs. Better than looking like a frog that stood up. :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Frog that stood up! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Running outside with hills is awesome. Mine looks better than in my twentys when I was sitting on it!
  • kgarman
    kgarman Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Ever seen King of the Hill? I have Hank Hill butt. Actually, I kind of look like hank hill.. crap.
  • MeStephy
    MeStephy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ok so I have heard that the Brazilian Butt Lift video is great...the only problem is I can't afford to buy it or a membership to a gym.

Any suggestions to lift and tighten for someone who stays at home to workout? I would REALLY love to have a nice looking butt.

16301906.png
  • Squats gave me a nice bubble butt

LOVE LOVE LOVE. Bubble but is totally what i'm going for.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    You can borrow some of mine.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Would you like some of my butt? I've got plenty to go around.

But seriously, I've heard lots of good things about the Butt Bible and Brazilian Butt lift (haven't tried either--not much a of a DVD girl, I prefer the gym), and since doing LOTS of lunges and squats (different kinds of each with heavy weights) I have noticed a big difference in the shape of my derrier. I actually looked in the mirror this morning while wearing some cheeky panties (not quite boy shorts, but not quite a thong--kinda hard to explain), and my booty was noticeable perkier. Still not where I want it to be, seeing as I've about 30 more lbs to lose (and about 15% more body fat), but I have noticed a difference. Lunges and squats are your friend!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I HAVE PLENTY ! Waiting for BUTT SURROGACY AGENCIES to open so I can become a KABILLIONAIRE lol
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I'd offer to share mine..as I've more than enough...but you'd do better to take LorinaLynn's advice. She looks fantastic!
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Have some of mine!!! :D

Seriously, get in the habit of every time you sit, clench. (Careful driving... I tend to lean on the pedal a bit if I do it while I'm driving)....

Same with abs... no matter what you're doing, suck it in! You'd be shocked at the improvement.... I think I read on Denise Austin (or one of those sites...) that sucking in your gut for 10 seconds is, to your abs, the same effort/reward as 1 crunch.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Had to come back and mention a few things since I was here last:
    Someone mentioned getting "Runner's Butt" aka it getting all nice and...well, think of men and women in the military.... ;)
    Also, tried the Arc Trainer at my gym. Holy hell! Butt and legs were dying within minutes.
    And finally, I dug out my old Tae Bo DVD and the hour long session??? I was crying. Poor bum...
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

You can build the muscle under the skin, and create definition much like building the muscles in your arms and legs. Better than looking like a frog that stood up. :)
    [/quote]
    the visual of this one cracked me up!!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

the visual of this one cracked me up!!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

;)
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    lots of leg lifts to the rear and sides for balance! I did lots of The Firm tapes and loved the results!!!