So I ate 7000 cal today, is it all going into fat today?

Options
2»

Replies

• Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    If you're feeling guilty why don't you workout a little to burn some of the calories that you ate? That may take away some of the guilt and make you feel better. If I cheat I always at least try to walk after I eat.
  • junyr
    junyr Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Call it a "spike day" and get back to it tomorrow. Try not to make it a regular thing.
  • BigJohn82
    BigJohn82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Dont worry about it, move on, and dont beat yourself up on the scale for a week. It wont be the end of the world, and eat normally all the rest of your meals. Live and learn.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Aren't you the guy who was raving about being on a 2000 calorie a day deficit? This is what happens when you don't eat enough.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    you know what? I'm so glad you're a guy, a girl would have half way committed suicide. I hope those calories were good, lol
  • EatClenTrenHard
    EatClenTrenHard Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    If you're feeling guilty why don't you workout a little to burn some of the calories that you ate? That may take away some of the guilt and make you feel better. If I cheat I always at least try to walk after I eat.

Yep will do that.
  • EatClenTrenHard
    Options
    Aren't you the guy who was raving about being on a 2000 calorie a day deficit? This is what happens when you don't eat enough.

yep, cannot delete that thread unfortunately.

But hey!

I started at 210lbs,

And today after eating like 3pounds of food+700ml of milk + 1000l of water
    I am 200lbs! So it was still a 10lbs /month loss:D

But i definately dont recommend it anymore
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Have you read any of the threads on "spiking"? A lot of people do that on purpose... meaning they have one day per week that they eat excessivly in order to replenish some chemical or something that makes your body think its starving. Supposedly you actually lose weight faster, or eliminate plateaus anyway, when you spike... I'm afraid to try it though. That said, I have had plenty of days when I've blown it, but I never let it bother me because whats in the past is in the past and I can't change it....
  • Birdmyrna
    Birdmyrna Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey...you guys have it better than us gals....it takes us longer to lose our weight...just not fair :cry:
  • EatClenTrenHard
    Options
    Have you read any of the threads on "spiking"? A lot of people do that on purpose... meaning they have one day per week that they eat excessivly in order to replenish some chemical or something that makes your body think its starving. Supposedly you actually lose weight faster, or eliminate plateaus anyway, when you spike... I'm afraid to try it though. That said, I have had plenty of days when I've blown it, but I never let it bother me because whats in the past is in the past and I can't change it....

yeah im sure it works for them, but i go full rage animal mode when im "spiking"

cannot control my eating, and i can easily eat 15000 calories in 1 day. serious.

I used to weight 260lbs last year. I am addicted to food.

I dont want to make spiking a daily habit :D

I will read on those threads though, thanks for letting me know
  • EatClenTrenHard
    Options
    Hey...you guys have it better than us gals....it takes us longer to lose our weight...just not fair :cry:

yes i absolutely respect women who manage or try to lose weight.

Yeah, but women arent as hungry as men when they are only eating 1500 cal, are they?
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Really, it's all an aggregate. Ultimately, eating a lot (and yeah, 7K IS a lot) won't matter that much as long as you've been consistently at enough of a deficit to compensate. Chalk it up as a learning experience and move on.

13438744.png
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    you know what? I'm so glad you're a guy, a girl would have half way committed suicide. I hope those calories were good, lol
    Um, speak for yourself.
  • ATT949
    ATT949 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    :-)
    You overeat when you don't eat enough?

Some folks binge, some purge and then binge. Those behaviors are generally as a result of underlying emotional issues.

A lot of people do very, very nicely running a 2k/day deficit and lots of folks binge when they're eating exactly what's "recommended".
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Well in retrospect, anyone who eats an entire pizza by his/her self is likely to go over their daily calorie intake. Also instead of 6 cups of milk, drink more water.

And for the box of crackers, try to portion it up in baggies before you start eating.

Good luck!
  • EatClenTrenHard
    Options
    Aren't you the guy who was raving about being on a 2000 calorie a day deficit?

Yeah he's the same moron . Lies about everything.

Reported as insult.

+

BP reduced from high 130's to low 110's
    Resting pulse reduced from 72 bpm to 60bpm

I can do cardio at 12 METs for 1 hour, burning up 16-20 cal/minute with intervals.

And i went from 210lbs to 195lbs. Eventhough my current weight is 198lbs now with all that food inside me.
    All that happened in less than a month and a half^^^^^^^^

What I gained from it?

More life to live!!!! lesser blood pressure will keep my CV system healthier, and prevent heart/kidney/liver problems.
    Losing bodyfat% = reducing one of risk factors for t2 diabetes.
    reduced resting pulse = less wear on my heart and healthier CV due to daily cardio.
    And I am able to lift heavier weights now, doesnt matter for what reason, even for my ego is fine. You mad? Jelly?
    I can finnaly see my rectus abdominis muscle under proper light conditions, and not just a fat .

I just made myself healthier and saved taxpayers ALOT of money.
    And there are alot of people who work hard losing weight and becoming healthier on this website.
  • 135OHK
    135OHK Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    THANK GOD I'm not the only one! LOL I too ate too much yesterday and got up this morning with a resolve to STICK with the plan!!! Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back to it. When you fall off the horse, get back on and RIDE! We're only human.....