Ladies - Brazilians

shanlynt
shanlynt Posts: 718 Member
I was discussing getting one (wax that is) and she said she highly recommends and that I would feel 5 lbs lighter. Thoughts? Pain factor ?

Replies

• Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 532 Member
    IT F*CKING HURTS! But I like pain, and have done it more than once. Once that first strip gets ripped off, you start thinging "What the *kitten* am I doing on this table again?????"

go for it. Tonnes of fun.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Everyone says you feel liberated and cool and wonderful but I just wanted to punch my waxer in the face parts.

(I didn't, but man oh man, never again)

But...I'm a wimp.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Its not too bad after the first few times. I do mine myself now every month
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 532 Member
    I had a mouth like a trucker and the waxer lady was laughing at the amount of vulgar terms coming out of my mouth. Think ~ 40 Year Old Virgin scene.
  • Once you go bare, you never go hair.

The pain is worth the pleasure you'll get from it.
  • simplyblessed5
    simplyblessed5 Posts: 130 Member
    Once you go bare, you never go hair.

The pain is worth the pleasure you'll get from it.

^^ exactly that! :)
  • jrcox520
    jrcox520 Posts: 130 Member
    Gah, I keep meaning to get back to get this done! For me, I appreciate an asthetician (sp) who does long pulls rather than many short ones. It hurts, yes, but the pain reduces the more you do it and oh man does it improve other things. :)
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    I have no experience doing this but a few ladies at my work place who tried it swore never again. I was crying so hard from laughter to hear them tell it!
  • Everyone says you feel liberated and cool and wonderful but I just wanted to punch my waxer in the face parts.

Seriously spit out my water, TOO funny!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Does it feel amazing to be that smooth? Yup. Is it worth the pain? In my opinion, HELL NO.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    I'd have to be anesthetized.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,380 Member
    Why exactly would this make you feel 5 lbs lighter? That is the craziest selling point I've ever heard for letting someone rip hair out of your skin.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 718 Member
    Perhaps the men should weigh in on this too?
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Perhaps the men should weigh in on this too?

Hahaha Ouch!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    the less body hair the better for men and women. this isnt the 70s people!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,380 Member
    the less body hair the better for men and women. this isnt the 70s people!

Hey I've got no problem with getting rid of unwanted hair, there are just less expensive and less painful ways to go about it. LOL
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Does it feel amazing to be that smooth? Yup. Is it worth the pain? In my opinion, HELL NO.

I couldn't agree more! It hurts like hell...and to me sooo not worth it.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    I love it. The first few times suck really bad but after that it gets easier and its totally worth it.
  • jrcox520
    jrcox520 Posts: 130 Member

Tips please. Message me. :D
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    I haven't gotten one but I'm thinking I might just prefer the laser hair removal surgery to avoid all that pain and then the repeat of it every time I want to get it done afterwards. Of course I'm 100% positive that my wallet wouldn't appreciate the price of such a process.
  • I take Advil before I go to take the edge off.

I gave birth twice au naturel and I would say the pain is up around that level.

I guess it depends on your pain tolerance and your desire to have it done ~ once that wax is on there, you're quite committed!
  • amandaew83
    amandaew83 Posts: 14 Member
    Worth it!
  • alexa_ann
    alexa_ann Posts: 26 Member
    I get mine done every month. The first few times it was pretty painful, but you get used to it, granted I have a high pain tolerance.

For me, its worth it, but I'm kind of high maintenance hahah
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    From a guys perspective... I personally love a woman with a Brazilian! It improves many things!

Can I get the women to chime in for the guys... Do you prefer natural, manscaped, or totally bare? Thanks for your input!
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    So f*cking painful!!!! Any chick that says it isn't, is either lying or botoxes their crotchal region... It's worth it though.. I'd just save "intimacy" for the following day or your vag will look angry........ :mad:
  • alexa_ann
    alexa_ann Posts: 26 Member
    From a guys perspective... I personally love a woman with a Brazilian! It improves many things!

Can I get the women to chime in for the guys... Do you prefer natural, manscaped, or totally bare? Thanks for your input!
    I would say some trimming around the hedges, aka manscaping. Natural doesn't really bother me though
    . Bare on men kinda freaks me out haha
  • sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    It's not that bad and it's totally worth the few seconds of pain! That was my reward when I got under 200lbs. Now I wouldn't go back!
  • sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    So f*cking painful!!!! Any chick that says it isn't, is either lying or botoxes their crotchal region... It's worth it though.. I'd just save "intimacy" for the following day or your vag will look angry........ :mad:

Maybe you just need a new aesthetician -- it shouldn't be **that** bad!! LOL!
  • elysecea
    elysecea Posts: 161 Member
    Who seriously has that much hair down there to warrant such torture????
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member

Tips please. Message me. :D

I use gigi brazillian hard wax. You have to use it with the pre epilation oil so it can come off easily. You can start with the microwave kit doing small strips to start but after a while it gets so easy. Eventually I got the wax warmer since its cheaper in the long run. The best part is the wax hardens so you dont need to use strips. I use it on my underarms and eyebrows too. I can't wax my legs though cause its so painful to me, go figure lol