Never going to give up !!!!! challenge

Options

Replies

• sammylc
    sammylc Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    wow I'm tired so short and sweet from me. Finally had a little movement on the scale so I'm a happy bunny again.

Under cals again today, workout done this morning, C25k W6D2 only half done as just so tired will repeat that session in a couple of days.

Squats were done yesterday and will do tri-dips tomorrow. Well done Hawkeye on being so close to your goal.

Night x
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Hello !!!!!!
    I fell asleep really early aleve vicoden and a toothach I juat awoke for a min and checking in

1. under cal goal no but only because the costco polish sausage I ate was way more than I thought 570 with out the bun yikes wow wont be eating those as much
    2. excersize no I got home and zonked{ dentist today)
    3. checking in yes

I am pretty happy with my day all and all could have been alot worse.

We need to deside on a group name before are post gets to 20 pages and it auto locks lie last time . Goodnight girls :flowerforyou:
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Good morning

Goal check:
    log calories and in budget - yes
    aerobic exercise - yes - walk dog
    strength - yes - leg lifts
    procrastination list - yes
    steps - 12393

Need to add water back on the list. 4 or glasses - no

Will do dips. got to run.
  • PennyChallenge
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I'm a week ahead schedule with my goal for February ....I hit 30 pounds this morning! Come on 40!
    My husband hit 16 and we both are starting to see it. You'd think at 30 pounds you'd be like WOW but I only see it in places. I think my belly is what makes it seem like I haven't lost as much as I have post baby #3 but its slowly getting there. Of course having a little over 100 pounds to lose I guess the next 20 pounds I will really see it. That is when I will post a new picture!

Also, a quick thank you to all of you for the well wishes I'm finally able to breath. Now just a little cheat cough bit nothing like it was! Thanks again!

My goals....are all great and only time and commitment will make the difference going forward!

Did my dips! Such a great exercise!!!!

Where is Deebear? :sad:
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Morning Gang!

One day closer to the weekend.....this week is just dragging in my opinion. Work has me pissed and stressed-so tired of all of the hoops that we have to jump through. Isn't it stressful enough that I am dealing with people with chronic mental illness and then you have to throw in so many paperwork expectations that I can't keep up without working free hours :angry:

Outside of work, I bombed on my calories yesterday. Got bored last night and grabbed a box of cereal. So have to try and do better today. I have been on the road so much that the gas station has been my lunch time stop which probably doesn't help.

I did another day of C25K last night. I ran to my office as I had forgot my touch and need that for the intervals and then did the training run after that so I got in about 35 miles of run/walk last night. Needless to say, my legs are a bit sore after spin class this morning.

I got 60 dips in between my 2 challenges last night. Need to step it up on the other challenges--stairs again!

For Friday, how about some mountain climbers?

Have a great day everyone!
  • clover5
    Options
    Good morning friends,

Goal check:
    aerobic exercise - no
    strength - yes
    procrastination list - yes
    steps - 11067
    water 4 glasses - yes

I did the dips yesterday. Will do mountain climbers tomorrow.
    Glad you are feeling better Penny.
  • sammylc
    Options
    congratulations penny on hitting your 30lb goal, that is awesome. Missed my morning workout today as I had to start work early, just so busy at the mo hope it starts to slow down soon, it gets me stressed when its like this.

Finished under cals and c25k done. Will do crunches soon. Not sure about mountain climbers tomorrow, may substitute for something else as I can't do them.

Hope this posts ok, got a gorgeous new windows phone and still learning how to use it
  • elimay59
    Options
    congrats penny !!!!!! Love the new pic you are beautiful inside and out :smile: Where oh where is our deebear : / I had a rough dentist visit today I will check back tommorow. Goodnight girls :yawn:
  • PennyChallenge
    Options
    Thank you ladies! Awws!! Thank-you so much Elimay, you ate the sweetest! Hoping you are feeling better! Had a fabulous day, great burn, delicious healthy dinner and family time. Laundry is done and I had my tea and it's off to bed for me! Looming forward to mountain climbers, seriously you don't "need" a gym to get a great workout just using our body's abilities make a huge. Difference! !
  • clover5
    Options
    Good afternoon girlfriends!

Goal check:
    log calories and in budget - yes - actually in the green, not just in the 500 calorie buffer zone.
    aerobic exercise - yes - jump rope and shovelling snow
    strength - yes - push-ups
    procrastination list - yes - made some phone calls
    steps - 7912 - short
    water 4 glasses - yes

Still got those mountain climbers to do for today.
  • PennyChallenge
    Options
    Those mountain climbers kicked my.....you know! Already feeling those! Relaxing before bed and planing a productive day for tomorrow!

Nighttime All!
  • elimay59
    Options
    Good job girls you are all doing great !!!!! I had a good day im pretty proud of myselfI was out of town all day and went to an anniversry party tonight ate really good and passed up the cake wooooo hoooo I can do it : > no excersize but that is ok.

Have a great tommorow. :happy:
  • PennyChallenge
    Options
    WHERE OH WHERE IS EVERYONE?????

MONDAYS CHALLENGE .....

2 MILES OF SOMETHING!

GOODNIGHT!
  • clover5
    Options
    Good morning

Goal check:
    aerobic exercise - yes - walk
    strength - no
    procrastination list - yes - made some phone calls
    steps - 9046 - short
    water - 5 glasses!
  • sammylc
    Options
    Sorry I've missed a few days checking in with you guys. Well that's the weekend over with, back to work in the morning - boo hoo.

Goals today
    Finished under on cals with a nice large deficit
    Worked out like crazy today, my motivation being that I had no weight loss to report this week
    C25k, just finished week 6, wow that was tough.

Mini challenge of 2 miles, that's a good one Penny, think I will walk part way home after work, that will be about 2.5 miles. Wonder what everyone else will do...

Can't believe its almost march, doesn't time fly when you're having fun!
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Hi gals:

I am really struggling and feel like I am just tanking lately (actually most of this month). I keep trying to out exercise my bad diet and it is not working. I would hate to see where I would be at were it not for all of my obsessive exercising. I was actually going to take a break today but ate such crap that I felt guilty and went and did a day of c25k. Feel like all I do is complain on here....sorry about that!

I know several of you are doing the C25K training....curious do you stick to a certain time or distance. I went a full 5 k today and it took me 40 minutes. Not sure if I should be sticking to the guides 20 minutes or covering the full distance.

Our group seems to be MIA so I hope that everyone is doing well and sticking to their goals. Seeing everyone making it works, makes me want to keep trying! Thanks!!
  • PennyChallenge
    Options
    Good evening ladies! I feel the same Hawkeye we need to vamp up this group. None of the newbies stayed ;0(.

This is a challenge and its called never going to give up! So lets NOT GIVE UP and challenge ourselves all the more!

Life brings obstacles but we need to learn how to overcome them and make good choices no matter what is going on.

THAT BEING SAID WE ARE GOING TO TACKLE MARCH!

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

1. 100 MILES ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM IN THE MONTH!
    2. A MONTH WORTH OF STAYING WITHIN OUR CALORIES
    3. MINI CHALLENGES M/W/F
    4. CHECK IN EVERYDAY GOOD OR BAD TO MAKE US ACCOUNTABLE FOR OUR CHOICES

WHO IS IN?

TAKE NOTE OF HOW MUCH YOU WEIGHT TOMORROW, SO WE CAN WEIGH IN AT THE END OUR MONTH AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE. MEASUREMENTS ARE WONDERFUL FOR THOSE OF YOU CLOSER TO YOUR GOALS!
  • carenechan
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm not new to this site but am definitely new to this group. I've seen a lot of posting from the members who are being so supportive of each other and I wish to join in. Can I? I have been in this site trying to loose weight and I managed to in the first few months. However, I have been lacking on the weight lost due to the long holidays and celebrations which got me to add on 2 kg. I would love to loose to my target level and really need the support.
  • elimay59
    Options
    Hello of course you can join carenechan welcome :flowerforyou:

I love the revamp I think its a great idea penny. our new ones see that we are all so encouraging of each other, but then they just dont come back, revamping might help I rally dont want our group to dispearse so lets work extra hard this month girls .

Im in !!!!!!! I have been eating good so I am very happy about that I need more excersize I dont like counting my cleaning jobs as my workout so trying to get 100 miles is an awesome idea.

WI tommorow see you then :bigsmile:
  • PennyChallenge
    Options
    I'm so excited! I hope everyone will join in. I just made a month worth of mini goals for a daily challenge!

Monday - weigh in! 2 miles of anything!
    Tuesday- 40 rear delt flys
    Wednesday - 60 side jumps
    Thursday - burn 500 calories
    Friday - 25 push ups anyway you can
    Saturday - jog in place 15 minutes
    Sunday- 40 sit ups, 30 squats, 20 jumping jacks

Check in daily! Stay with in calories! Complete mini challenges and watch our fat melt away! Not to mention have the most wonderful group supporting along the way!

WE ALL CAN DO THIS!

SEE YOU ALL IN THE MORNING! :0)