AWESOME JOB! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • wendyholley
    Options
    Well done, you look great :)

Lets hope i do aswell as you :)
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Lost 60 lbs. First 30 lbs took me 7 months, just calorie counting but not trying my "hardest" to eat the correct foods (i.e. healthy, natural, clean. less carbs and starches, more protein and fiber, you get the idea). Also walked and did exercise dvd's at home. Although the first 30 lbs took a long time to come off it was still motivating and I enjoyed the freedom to eat whatever kind of food I wanted and the occasional "cheat" day.

Then I decided to try a specific, low calorie, clean eating type diet. It consisted of many things the basic idea was: no carbs, no sugars, no starches, no dairy, no oils. Half my body weight in oz. of water each day (roughly a gallon of water or more each day). This diet was extremely difficult in the discipline aspect. But very easy once you got into the groove, and it became habit. During this time I lost another 30 lbs, however it only took me about 50 days.

I took a few weeks off, upped my calories and introduced other foods. Ate maintenance levels, and worked out (did not workout much during the low calorie diet). Overall I have lost 60 pounds and have just started my strict diet again. Ready to shed even more weight. YES losing weight fast was fun, addicting, and empowering, but losing it slowly also taught me many things as well. I have learned so much about food, myself, and my own abilities and limitations.

My goals now are to reach ONEderland, workout a lot more to build strength and tone/tighten up loose skin. Now that I'm thinner, I want to be stronger and more physically active. This journey isn't just about a pant size, its about trying to eat right, drink plenty of water, EXERCISE (something I struggle to keep up with) and most importantly- NOT beat yourself up when you make mistakes. They call it a journey for a reason. Embrace it and push forward! :)

Here are my pictures. In the BEFORE pics I am roughly 250-270 lbs in my AFTER pics I am roughly 205 lbs.

IMAG0831-1-1.jpg

179385_1845949067886_1215444168_32265821_3718315_n-1-2.jpg

001-1-2.jpg

Picture014-4-1-1.jpg

003-1-1.jpg

What a remarkable difference in every aspect! You look amazing!
  • laurief1212
    laurief1212 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job!!!:smile:
  • sarahcs424
    sarahcs424 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look amazing good job!!!!!!
  • jhefti13
    Options
    You look amazing! What an inspiration!
  • nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow. What a huge difference. You look great! Keep up the hard work!
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!! I bet it feels great!!
  • vibrant1
    vibrant1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    very inspiring
  • hollyberry2012
    Options
    and look at how much you've GAINED!! Your inner spirit simply GLOWS from your eyes, your self-confidence exudes from your big smile, your joy and excitement shine all over your face!! Beautiful :)
  • mukennc
    Options
    Hi, just waited to say..how inspired I am by your success. The pics are fab.
  • AutumnSkye10
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats! You're an inspiration to us all!!
  • skphi1
    skphi1 Posts: 12
    Options
    great inspiration!! amazing!!
  • jgarrisond
    jgarrisond Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great
  • CMXL
    CMXL Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Terrific results! You look fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
  • CampKelly
    CampKelly Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look so pretty! Thanks for sharing....very motivating!
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    and look at how much you've GAINED!! Your inner spirit simply GLOWS from your eyes, your self-confidence exudes from your big smile, your joy and excitement shine all over your face!! Beautiful :)

That is so sweet, thank you
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! I cant believe you are over 200lbs......you look like you are more like 150 lbs. Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!