Kim Kardashian, how has she such a massive *kitten*????

Options

Replies

• holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I agree she is gorgeous. Bubble butts run in my husband's side of the family so it is genetic. However, wearing some of those gathered draped dresses that accentuate her top really bubble that booty. Of course if I were as rich as her, I'd probably wear anything I wanted to, too.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    If she has ever had lipo on other parts of her body, she would gain in the butt before those other areas. Not saying that's what she's done, just saying it might be a possibility. Personally I like JLo's booty but not a big fan of Kim's, it's a bit too extreme for me, but to each her own. I think Kim was more beautiful in the 'before' pics posted above but it's not really about what anyone else thinks, it's about how comfortable she is in her own skin.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    This is going to sound a bit shallow but I love her make up. Its always so perfect! I love her skin tone and hair colour
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    i always LOL at the show when i see them applying powder and its the same one i use.

mine never looks as good haha

shes very beautiful, but incredibly spoilt.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options

If we want to debate something.... How about her annoying voice! Lol

She talks? :wink:
  • SarahR1984
    Options
    I would love to have her body shape! I have absolutely no butt with big boobs and it sucks!
  • TheDecision
    Options
    Regardless.... Kim (and Kourtney) are HOT!

Also, for the all women posting here saying they have similar *kitten* with no implants, I have one thing to say:

ref_pics_or_gtfo.jpg
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    HEY... Be nice!

I have a big *kitten* with curves similar to her. And no Inplants!!. Lol.
    Some people are just made that way and honestly I was very insecure about it for years! Thank goodness for JLo and Kim K for making it socially acceptable to have a large backside or I would still be trying to work my *kitten* off literally. :laugh:

Im with her, it seems I will always have a butt, so for them to break through making it acceptable, cheers :drinker:
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
  • dnewton123
    Options
    HEY... Be nice!

I have a big *kitten* with curves similar to her. And no Inplants!!. Lol.
    Some people are just made that way and honestly I was very insecure about it for years! Thank goodness for JLo and Kim K for making it socially acceptable to have a large backside or I would still be trying to work my *kitten* off literally. :laugh:

I'll trade you
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options

Ya, like a 7 year old..... That's gotta be a mood killer lol
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options

I know a girl with a massive butt, very similar to that (maybe not THAT big but close) and she is a white girl. I am actually jealous seeing as most of us white girls were not blessed with nice booties. Mine is rather flat for the most part. lol.
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Regardless.... Kim (and Kourtney) are HOT!

Also, for the all women posting here saying they have similar *kitten* with no implants, I have one thing to say:

ref_pics_or_gtfo.jpg

Awesome

Lol. Ya... I'll work on taking that *kitten* shot...
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Fat transfer does not show-up as implants because it uses a persons fat from other parts of his or her body...

I am suspecting that is the reason a few years ago she was much smaller back there. Of course, it could have been a natural growth.

Anyway, I think she has a great body whatever the case.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

Ya, like a 7 year old..... That's gotta be a mood killer lol

No, you just gotta stick something in her mouth before she starts talking and its all good..... ;-P
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Good genes. She's got a great little body.
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options

No, you just gotta stick something in her mouth before she starts talking and its all good..... ;-P

Haha. Yeah, I don't like her that much as a person, but I have to say that she has a gorgeous body. It is my personal ideal. And I don't think she had butt impants - she weighs A LOT more in the later pictures that are trying to show that she had work done. She looks like she puts most of her weight on in her butt and boobs, lucky girl.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I'm not a KK fan because she is just a freaking air head and a product of her mother pimping her out for fame and fortune!!
    BUT those pics from 2006 are likely photoshopped because a lot of women with larger butts didn't want the attention...Jlo opened the door, but KK knocked the door down. lol.
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Well... I tend to believe the opposite of what a Kardashian says. I believe Kim had implants... but she still looks fantastic! No harm in it at all, she's a gorgeous girl and I am all for big butts! Lookign at older pictures of her made me realise just how much surgery she has had. Oh well, I guess it is a Hollywood norm!

kimkardashianbuttaugmen.jpg

kimkardashianplasticsur.jpg

Thank you!!!!

Fat transfer into her *kitten*. She wasn't born with it... how else was she gonna attract the 'brothers'. :laugh:
  • steffihoney
    Options
    She is rockin' it while most of us are trying to get rid of it. I give her credit for that! Your body changes and your metabolism slow down as you get older. And you gain in places like the *kitten*. I think as she is getting older her body is changing. In high school, I had a cute bubble butt...now...not so cute and little. I gained and all in the butt and legs!!!