Any gamers?

Options
12346»

Replies

• sh0ck
    sh0ck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking to expand my friends list. Any gamers out there? Hardcore, casual.. I don't discriminate. :)
    Feel free to shoot me a friend request!

I play a variety of games but most of my time currently is taken by Minecraft, Terraria, Halo Reach, the Sims 3, and Oblivion. I also love MLG.

I actually work for MLG!

I mainly play Black Ops these days. I will sometime throw in a little bit of Rock Band. (Both on XBox)

:O:O That's an awesome job! What do you do there? Gonna be in Raleigh?

I will indeed. I am a forum Moderator for MLG but I am also an Event Referee. So I get to go to all of the events! Are you going/have you gone to any events this season?
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking to expand my friends list. Any gamers out there? Hardcore, casual.. I don't discriminate. :)
    Feel free to shoot me a friend request!

I play a variety of games but most of my time currently is taken by Minecraft, Terraria, Halo Reach, the Sims 3, and Oblivion. I also love MLG.

I actually work for MLG!

I mainly play Black Ops these days. I will sometime throw in a little bit of Rock Band. (Both on XBox)

:O:O That's an awesome job! What do you do there? Gonna be in Raleigh?

I will indeed. I am a forum Moderator for MLG but I am also an Event Referee. So I get to go to all of the events! Are you going/have you gone to any events this season?

I'm actually going to Raleigh. First event so I'm excited. I heard people hired by MLG get a lot of perks like their hotel, flight and food is covered.
  • ritamerlot
    ritamerlot Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I was "clean" from WoW for three months, but I had a slip and am playing again! lol

It is really addictive. People think smoking is addictive , try playing WOW

LOL it sure is... but I love my friends on there as much as I do my friends here. I've even talked a few into joining me in getting fit.

got so much to do in rl right now, i'm going to HAVE to back off of WOW a bit (not completely...just a bit). and i just started a new gnome warlock a couple of months ago (littlewitch on duskwood) who i'm really liking, too.
    sigh...
    :-)
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Yo I play modern warfare 3
    add me : ehsyme

Cheers.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    WoW, LoL, and NHL for ps3
  • kelseyt17
    kelseyt17 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    <
    Hardcore ps3 gamer. >_> COD, BF3, UC3, and many others. <3
  • BustyTransformer
    BustyTransformer Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • cawood2
    cawood2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I was hardcore into WoW, til I met my bf a year and a half ago, now playing Skyrim mainly, some Fallout New Vegas, and just took over bf's LA Noire. Dabbled in Borderlands a bit. Got away from all the monthly charge games, as I just don't have time for them now to make it worth it. Still miss WoW sometimes though... *sigh*, didn't last much past Cataclysm.
  • gymshoe42
    gymshoe42 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Currently: LoL
    Soon: Diablo3
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    saw no link for it through 5 pages so here it is:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/19-mfp-gamers
    MFP gamer group. join us. we have cookies.

as for me I was really hardcore FFXI player since 2003 till Fall of 2009 when I finally quit to get my health and life in order. mindless eating and sitting on my butt playing 7-9 hrs. a day everyday was not good for me.

I still game but no where near as much as I used to. I average 3-6 hrs. a week now. I play everything but my favorite genre are RPGS. most recently been dabbling with SWotR MMO.
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of games but spend most of my time on Left 4 Dead 2.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I play GTA, Evony, L4D2, Madden and Sims 3:laugh:

Add me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm an xbox gamer, currently halfway through Nier, also have Skyrim on the go.
  • tillie_in_tassie
    Options
    I game a bit too much, haha. Mostly PC, if I must play console it's 360. Steam fangirl. :P
    A short list of what I play:

WoW
    Warhammer 40k Space Marine
    Skyrim
    Left 4 Dead 1 and 2
    CoD
    Oblivion
    Fallout 3
    Gears of War 2
    Ninja Gaiden 2
    Devil May Cry series
    Warcraft 3
    DC Universe Online
    Dead Island
    F.E.A.R.
    Guild Wars
    Impatient for Guild Wars 2 release. Fingers crossed I get a beta key. :P
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    waiting for mass effect 3 (hate that they changed femshep)
  • jeepzilla
    Options
    Ps3 Gamer old pc gamer

Diablo 3 PC
    Fear PC
    Oblivoin PC

Ps3
    Madden
    Oblivoin
    Skyrim
    The Chronicles of Rid****: Escape from Butcher Bay
    Manhunt By rock star games
    Manhunt 2
    all the grand theft auto's vice city I think was the coolest
    Red dead redemption
    Kill zone
    Kill zone 2
    Kill zone 3
    God of war
    God of war 2
    God of war 3
    Batman
    Big game hunter
    Mortal Kombat
    thats just a few games for the ps3 the WII to long of a list..
  • INTER5TELLA
    Options
    Okay I like kicking it old school on my Nintendo and Sega with games like Sonic, Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat. But I'm hooked on Minecraft, Fear [PC], Sims 3, and the Resident Evil Collection, Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic II, and Halo. I also am obsessed with pokèmon still...
  • anmei2411
    Options
    I love sandbox games ... my all time favourites are Fallout 3 (New Vegas was ok-ish, but nothing compared to FO3) and Red Dead Redemption.