Boobs

Options

Replies

• kferruggia12
    Options
    I have an exercise coach thru my turbo fire program and I have asked her the same thing and she said that they wouldn't go down that much..Sorry I know I want mine to go down too. :smile:
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 lbs. I went down a cup size.... and I'm happy they shrunk from a full C to a full B. I feel like I'm proportionate for my frame. I almost wish I was smaller so I didn't have to worry so much about the right exercise bra.
  • Kelly_S
    Options
    Mine have stayed the same size...
  • GefMongoose
    Options
    Mine haven't changed, I wouldn't mind if they did as long as they don't get saggy!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different, if you were naturally endowed to begin with and didn't gain more boobage with weight gain, there's a good chance you won't lose them. When I was skinny and when I was chubzilla they stayed a full C. 30 pounds down and these suckers are still here. lol

Mine have always been a bit ridiculous lol but they defo got way bigger when I put on weight and now I've lost 22lbs and they haven't budged I'm afraid I'l look like Jordan by the time I'm skinny lol x
  • MKCSFX
    MKCSFX Posts: 24
    Options
    I guess it goes without saying....I want to get down to a NO cup.....:laugh: :bigsmile:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I am disappointed there are NO pics... :grumble:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    People sure enjoy talking about their breasts!

Mine stay the same no matter what. They are reliable.
  • zdragonone
    zdragonone Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    They never did before and I sure wish they would. Planning to have reduction surgery after I lose the weight.
  • MissJenn33
    Options
    Yep...They get smaller. Always the 1st area to shrink and the 1st to get bigger.:tongue:
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Mine have gotten larger.
    thank fully right? bhwahahaha! and thankfully mine have not decreased. not much there to begin with.
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I was a 38G, and my lightest I was a 32GG. :o) I love my boobs.
  • pilgrimtone
    Options
    I must admit that I wont be sorry to see mine go!.......Moobs are not a good look!...lol

17701714.png
  • mystiedragonfly
    mystiedragonfly Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Nope, no boob loss. Have lost some band sizes, but the boobs are the same.
  • awaito
    awaito Posts: 18
    Options
    :sad: :sad: I lost all my boobs :( and i laughed at that guys "skipple" post (skin + nipples). I really would like my boobs back :(:sad:
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    luckily mine are genetic! Not going anywhere

Me too.
  • Mustlovepugs11
    Options
    :sad: Mine are leaving as well! I have lost about a cup size so far! frown:
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Sadly everyone's body works differently Generally speaking losing weight means losing fat, and of course your breast tissue is mostly fat. But some of us are genetically predisposed to carry our fat there, so we keep them.

I have no idea how things will turn out for me personally. My lowest adult weight is higher than my goal, but I know at that size I was well-endowed and wearing the wrong size bra. When I was at my goal weight last, I was probably in middle school. Then I was pretty well-endowed, but of course as I got older my breasts increased in size by a cup or 2 as well. I was probably wearing the wrong size then too.

I tend to lose more in the band, and less in the cup, so I think when I reach my goal I will lose a cup or 2 and go down 2-3 band sizes. I am hoping it only turns out to be 2 bands, because 3 would put me in very difficult bra shopping territory (not that I don't already have this problem). But the people I know with that size have an even more annoying time than I do.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I am disappointed there are NO pics... :grumble:

^ You are a wonderful human being.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Mine have gone down from a 46F (gah!) to a 36DD. Only thing is, now that my tummy is smaller, they look larger, giving me a Jessica Rabbit appearance that I'm not too thrilled with. I'm hoping that with the last few pounds, it's pretty much chest size that it cuts down on. *please please please*