Boobs

Replies

• IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    You had me at Boobs
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    I've only waffled about 15 pounds so they don't really change...
  • crystal8208
    crystal8208 Posts: 284 Member
    I wish mine would a little bit. We have mirrors in the zumba class and I'm always afraid to give myself a black eye with all the bouncy-ness. LOL!:laugh:
  • sisswright
    sisswright Posts: 65 Member
    Like most are saying it really depends how you gain weight and if you gained weight in your boobs then when you lose weight, yes they will get smaller. I've always been a DD and when I was in college i lost 30 lbs and nothing changed except my bra's fit better around my body. When I gained all that weight back and more, again all that changed was my band size and they weren't as perky... now that I'm losing weight and toning my muscles they're firming up but the cup size is still the same :)

10957829.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kyylieeeeee
    kyylieeeeee Posts: 197 Member
    I started out with small boobs (36B) and have gone down to about a 34A now...and I'm not even that thin-- I'm about a US size 6. Every time I lose weight, I lose some size up top, and even if I gain 10 pounds back, they never get bigger again.

I've come to think of it as a blessing, though, because I can easily get away with not wearing a bra. Which is great, because I have a lot of awesome very-low-back shirts and dresses, and also because I can get away with wearing a comfy bandeau under sheer tops :]
  • I've lost 28lb in 2 months and they've stayed the same... I've always had large boobs ...Now I'm dieting and losing weight they are looking bigger and bigger,haha.. gotta love boobies!!
  • ValRawn
    ValRawn Posts: 51 Member
    Mine have gotten larger.

Hahahah!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 751 Member
    I've lost 40lbs total.. I'm stil a GGG. I've only lost band size.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,340 Member
    "Bumping" this thread purely for educational purposes. :love:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    I was a 40D @ 260 and a 40D @ 180- after I got into the 170s - they just like... left. Now IM a 32C - ONLY EIGHT POUNDS LATER. I think titties and tummy are either the last or first things to go for most people.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 751 Member
    I am disappointed there are NO pics... :grumble:

I'm with you on this one!
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    I'm "well endowed" as they say, and even when I've been thinner, I don't loose much. It takes a significant loss for me to see changes in the boobs. I have been 70 pounds lighter than I am right now, and it was a minor change--DDD to a true F.

When I reach my goal (hopefully before my 40th birthday) I hope to have a reduction/lift.
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    I guess it goes without saying....I want to get down to a NO cup.....:laugh: :bigsmile:

!!! Good luck, that's what my husband says too.
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    yes... it's a very common occurrence... and vice versa.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Boobs?? What's that? :laugh:

I no haz them.
  • Nerdybookgirl
    Nerdybookgirl Posts: 105 Member
    That's the first place I loose weight. But honestly, between the weight loss and the nursing my lady lumps are sad looking. I'm glad my husband is an *kitten* man.
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    I guess it goes without saying....I want to get down to a NO cup.....:laugh: :bigsmile:

This was funny! Thanks for making me smile :D

I hope I don't get any sagginess after I am done ;osing the weight...
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    All the people disappointed at the no-pics, you post pics of your boobs!
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    I think I am a carpenters wet dream now:sad:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    I went from a 44F at my heaviest to a 32G after shedding 130 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eeek! If I wasn't so tall, I would probably topple over, but they actually look pretty proportionate.

Since I've been doing a lot of strength training, they've shrunk a tiny bit finally. I'm currently a 32DDD.