Boobs

Options

Replies

• nnapieralski
    nnapieralski Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't changed. At all. I'm kinda bummed.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I have very large breasts and around the band size it has gotten smaller, but the cups themselves have stayed about the same.
  • 1rayhamilton
    Options
    It sucks...but you lose weight, and you're boobs will do the same.
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    C to small B large A... sucks.. but the weightloss & toning are worth it!
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    I have no idea where I started (wore sport uni boob bras) once I lost 55# or so I was a 42 D......nowwith over 115# lost I think I am a B cup.......gotta get measured for a bra again.
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I notice as my stomach shrinks my boobs look bigger!!! Thats what I'm talking about!!
  • ladyplaz
    ladyplaz Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have to ask this. How do I keep my boobs from sagging even worse now that I am losing weight? :frown:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I have to ask this. How do I keep my boobs from sagging even worse now that I am losing weight? :frown:
    Strength training (work those pecs) and hope for the best... oh, and good nutrition and adequate hydration, not to mention a good moisturizer, help a bit, too.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    So far mine have stayed the same. Thank goodness! I really don't want to lose from there.
  • shavonne
    shavonne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    36D mines have shrunk and feel less heavy - haven't remeasured yet to determine new size though.
  • Denz3r
    Options
    I am disappointed there are NO pics... :grumble:

Aren't we all :wink:
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Mine stay the same always, I think it has to do with how much of yours are made up of fat and actual breast tissue
    Congrats on yours still hanging around :-)
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    My Moods are shrinking, well more reshaping but I'm excited to be rid of my side moobs :tongue:
  • DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My girls are always the first go! :sad: Then when I get bigger, I hate them! LOL
  • jessicas0215
    Options
    Mine got really small I almost cried because it looks horrible. Not the size the fact that breastfeeding 4 kids and losing 53 lbs made them saggy I'm 27 they should be firm. I went from 38/40 C to a 32B

I experienced the same thing when I lost the weight after my first child. I expect that it will happen again when I reach my goal this time.
    My boobs get saggy:(
  • PhoenixBlaise
    PhoenixBlaise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm sure a guy posting here isn't what's expected but with the topic - It was hard to resist taking a peek. My wife lost 160 pounds (she had gastric bypass) and she did lose her boobs. He now affectionately calls them her "Skipples" = Skin + Nipples. She tells the story much better than I but hopefully it at least made you all smile on a Manic Monday Morning!

Ha ha ha! Skipples!

I've lost a few cup sizes but I'm the same cup size now that I've always been before kids and 50 extra pounds. I was a full C in high school when I only weighed 135 lbs so I don't think I'm ever going to have nothing. They are considerably more droopy though after breastfeeding...
  • cbcw1964
    Options
    losing boobs...heck...that was my first five lbs....lol...2.5 on the left...2.5 on the right lol
  • phattiepatty
    phattiepatty Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    NOOO!!!! PLEASE I cannot lose my booooobs! Why can't they be a muscle? like a big round muscle that stay perky forever? Sad face forever
  • pocomama
    pocomama Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I think my first 20 pounds must have come from my chest and back, lol. I now look like a chubby boy. :(
  • aprild0214
    Options
    Is it possible to loose weight and tone up the chest area?? I went from a C cup to DD gained 30lbs to get the DD cups
    which I love.I want to loose at least 20lbs but scared to loose the boobs.Don't want to have to find a plastic surgeon lol..