Boobs

Options

Replies

• jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    :grumble: Yep, every time I swear they get smaller. Just noticed they seemed smaller even than usual lately, so I am hoping there's more to follow.
  • vpoleto11
    Options
    My boobs stayed the same size, fat or skinny, pregnant, they never changed. I wish I had gotten boobs when I was pregnant/gained weight!
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Still a 36DD but bra is looser. I am hoping to go down a bit in size as I lose some more weight.
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Lost 20 pounds and a cup and a half. sad face
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Forgot to say: Mine were saggin too until I started lifting heavy. I think tightening up the muscles underneath helped perk them up a little. :)
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    i was a 42DD @ 217 and 36DD @ 170ish. the cup didnt really get smaller too much but they look smaller bc the band is so much smaller
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Ignore the ugly tummy skin (side effect of massive weight loss after years of obesity) but, as you can see, mine didn't really shrink much:
    boobies.jpg
  • katiechoate
    Options
    Decreased boobage is my LEAST favorite part of losing weight! And I go from D to C every time. As I'm planning on losing much MORE this time, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm not destined for a B. would be sad to lose more of the girls. :frown:
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    @CoryIda..you look great!

Yes, I went down alot from 40D to 36B.
  • ShilohMaier
    Options
    I lost 130 pounds and not a single dip in cup size. It depends on the breast composition. When I finally got my breast reduction, my surgeon said I had so much breast tissue, it was actually wrapping around my rib cage and onto my back. He also removed breast tissue from my armpits. I was a full C at 11 years old, and an E cup by my senior year of high-school. They stayed there untl my surgery, and then I was a large B (hooray!!!). Unfortunately I seem to be falling into the very small percentage of people who's breast grow back after reduction. I have gone back up to a full C. :sad:
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    All the people disappointed at the no-pics, you post pics of your boobs!

Because I don't know how to post photos to the thread, I've changed my profile pics.. This will give people some clevage to look at since no actual boobs are shown!
  • misspixiep
    Options
    When I was younger and MUCH slimmer I was a 34A, since putting on weight I went upto 38/40B. As I've lost 26+lbs my boobs are starting to decrease :-(
    I've loved having boobage and dont want to lose them....think I may have to find a good surgeon!!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    All the people disappointed at the no-pics, you post pics of your boobs!

Because I don't know how to post photos to the thread, I've changed my profile pics.. This will give people some clevage to look at since no actual boobs are shown!
    I posted mine. :)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I guess I am an A or AA.

I try not to think about it too much.

:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    im an "h" so im hoping they go back down. lol they didnt go up tons but did a little with weight/breastfeeding. i have a friend that hers are smaller than before now (i wouldnt mind that!) guess we will see
  • snkoyle15
    Options
    I actually would love to loose a cup or 2. i am a 36DD and bras are a pain in the butt to find that i actually like. though i have always been well endowed so i dont think they will go down to much.
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I lost mine but they are a full c or d depending the bra. I am getting them lifted the end of this year. I dont want them bigger just normal again
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Mine have gone from a smallish D to full C, but they're also getting noticeably firmer, so I'm not complaining lol
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    yes even with implants in they do decrease in size..which i was not necesaarily upset about...
  • catic
    catic Posts: 156
    Options
    sigh..what boobs?