Boobs

Options

Replies

• Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Just wondering did your boobs get smaller with weight loss? I expected mine to but they haven't, not that that's a bad thing lol, but just wondering in general :) x

Yes, and I am mildly pissed. :laugh:
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am crossing my fingers and hoping that I will lose a cup size, but I doubt it will happen. I was the girl in high school who was in a C cup at age 12 and by 14 was in a D. I am currently in a 38D and spilling out, but I figure once I lose the weight I will be in a D like it normally should be. I actually talked to my husband about getting a reduction/lift once the weight is gone. Would love to be in a C cup instead of a D. Am I crazy? lol
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    My boobs went from a 38C to a 34B. Not that big a change. But the C to B thing kind of upset me for a little bit, haha.
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Ummm, cup size did not change - thought I only just got measured so maybe I was wearing wrong size when I was bigger? But the thing that changed was the band size - went from 36 to 34 but that's it. I lost 42 pounds too!
  • katherinemm31
    Options
    Mine got saggy. :frown:
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Nope, I was nervous about this as well but mine got bigger actually! Went from a 44C to a 38D!! :smile:
  • CosmicBella
    CosmicBella Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Mine are still ridiculous!... I was really hoping they'd go down a size or two, but so far...nothing!
  • BrandyontheRun
    BrandyontheRun Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    lol I feel kind of lucky reading this- I started out with no boobs but when I gained 20 pounds, all of a suddenly there they were.. I'm down 11 pounds and am happy to say my chest has stayed the same!
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Ignore the ugly tummy skin (side effect of massive weight loss after years of obesity) but, as you can see, mine didn't really shrink much:
    boobies.jpg

Actually the cup size also shrinks with the band size.. so those two boob sizes are WAY different. If you took your old 44 ddd bra and just held the cup part over your boobs you would see its about 6 sizes too big now :-) the cup size doesnt stay the same with the band
    ex 34dd is a "sister size" to a 36d. in other words if your boobs fit in a 34dd you will most likely be able to use a 36d as well :-)
  • dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My boobs stayed the same size, fat or skinny, pregnant, they never changed. I wish I had gotten boobs when I was pregnant/gained weight!

I too was diappointed when I didn't get any bigger when pregnant. Mine have always been small, they don't get bigger with weight gain either. Because they are small I have 'worried' about them getting even smaller with weightloss. I'm hoping they just stay the same.
  • sfh0wrd
    Options
    Well, they got smaller, yes, but proportionally they got bigger... 38C (at 180ish lbs) to a 32D (at 145ish).
  • missak83
    Options
    only if they are real. hehhehhe ;)
  • csm1342
    Options
    Mine have stayed the same and almost seem bigger. I think it is all the pushups and weights that I do that is helping. Plus the rest of me is smaller so that makes them look bigger. I have not lost but 10 lbs. but I have lost inches from the 30ds.
  • CosmicBella
    CosmicBella Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Still a 36DD but bra is looser. I am hoping to go down a bit in size as I lose some more weight.

... Hey! I'm a 38 DD... We're boob twins! ;) lol
  • srhula
    srhula Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oh yes. I went from a 36 full C to a 34A. They are so small now!
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I pray mine get smaller! Just one size
  • luckybunny84
    Options
    I am hoping to lose a little bit of boob. I have been working out for 3 monthes and have gone from a 46 inch bust to 45 inch. I just want to lighten the load :)
  • FruityLoops
    FruityLoops Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Yeah, when I lost 7 stone a few years ago (and subsequently put it back on again but ignoring that mishap...:grumble: ) I went from a UK size 42 J to a 34 H.

To be honest though, given their mahoosiveness in the first place I was very grateful that they got more manageable, I was able to wear an underwire comfortably for the first time since I was a teenager!! I'm back at a 42J again at the moment but hope to get them smaller again soon and keep them smaller this time :wink:
  • veepie
    veepie Posts: 103
    Options
    When I lost weight previously, my sizes got bigger...I was a 36DD am now a 34DD. When I was 2 stone lighter I was a 32E
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Mine have been feeling a bit smaller in my hands lately but I'm still the same cup size (36 DD).