Boobs

Options

Replies

• purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily.. depends on the person. Mine tend not to shrink.
  • Mellocare
    Mellocare Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    So far mine have gone down about a cup size. I was sooo excited. I've been trying to figure out how to get rid of them for a long time now. LOL, obviously they're not gone or anything but any difference is a good difference as far as I'm concerned. >>
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Sadly, yes. I wasn't exactly blessed to begin with. With the gained weight I was wearing a 38B or C (depending on the brand/style). I don't know what I am now, but it's obvious my bras have extra room in them and I need to get new ones. I suspect 36A… maybe 36B if I"m lucky. :ohwell: Oh, and they are a bit saggy… but that could be age/gravity.

Fortunately, my husband is more of a butt man and that has definitely improved with weight loss and exercise! He really doesn't care about my boobs. He says they look fine to him! :happy:
  • Ninatoots
    Ninatoots Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My DH lost his boobs!
  • corrieville
    corrieville Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am done 70lbs and the only thing that is changing is the inches around and not my cup size :)
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I started at a 34C, during my first pregnancy they grew to a 34 D/DD, stayed that way till my 2nd son stopped bf, now they are a 32B. I think the bc kept them a the D cup, the when the extra hormones left so did they.
  • garyobesedeleted
    garyobesedeleted Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    boobs are good. big or small
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I never lost my boobs. I was really hoping I would since I did not like having big boobs especially all the issues I had with back pain, starting to get hunched over, etc. I had a breast reduction, one of the happiest days of my life.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Definitely lost a bit of boobage along my journey. I haven't been measured, but I know that none of my 48D bras no longer fit properly and that I am comfier in a C cup now.
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    Lost 31lbs so far and not much change in the boob area.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    luckily no, sometimes genetics are on my side ;)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Ignore the ugly tummy skin (side effect of massive weight loss after years of obesity) but, as you can see, mine didn't really shrink much:
    boobies.jpg

Actually the cup size also shrinks with the band size.. so those two boob sizes are WAY different. If you took your old 44 ddd bra and just held the cup part over your boobs you would see its about 6 sizes too big now :-) the cup size doesnt stay the same with the band
    ex 34dd is a "sister size" to a 36d. in other words if your boobs fit in a 34dd you will most likely be able to use a 36d as well :-)
    Yes, but they proportionately did not get smaller.
  • jadamuriel76
    jadamuriel76 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes...my past experience is YES! I lost at least 1 cup size and went from a band size of 36 to a 34. Also they were less firm. I also lost in my buttocks which wasn't huge to begin with. I wish you could choose the areas of weight loss. :-)
  • MommaHoff
    MommaHoff Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would shrink. A G is just to big!
  • Annaflower
    Options
    I'm sure a guy posting here isn't what's expected but with the topic - It was hard to resist taking a peek. My wife lost 160 pounds (she had gastric bypass) and she did lose her boobs. He now affectionately calls them her "Skipples" = Skin + Nipples. She tells the story much better than I but hopefully it at least made you all smile on a Manic Monday Morning!

Lol!!! Love this! It describes exactly what happens to mine when I loose weight!!
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Ignore the ugly tummy skin (side effect of massive weight loss after years of obesity) but, as you can see, mine didn't really shrink much:
    boobies.jpg

Actually the cup size also shrinks with the band size.. so those two boob sizes are WAY different. If you took your old 44 ddd bra and just held the cup part over your boobs you would see its about 6 sizes too big now :-) the cup size doesnt stay the same with the band
    ex 34dd is a "sister size" to a 36d. in other words if your boobs fit in a 34dd you will most likely be able to use a 36d as well :-)
    Yes, but they proportionately did not get smaller.

yes! lol seems a lot of women dont realize that.. at least at my old job (fitting bras) they didnt but yes proportionally you are the same :-)
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Mine got a little smaller over the years as I was losing weight - then all of a sudden *BAM* they seemed to shrivel up and die over night :( A lot of people seem to lose weight from their boobs first but I guess it was the other way around for me and I saved them til last!

Boo!
  • stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am nursing right now so temporarily mine will be sticking around :). However in the past when I lost weight they went bye bye then add having kids into the equation they will be smaller and not firm :( I'm hoping an augumentation is in my future :)

13957828.png
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    they definately got smaller, but I'm still breastfeeding too.... I went from a 46DD/DDD to a 36 C/D, they got smaller but so did I :) so its a good trade off :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Id post my before/after but I have no idea how to put pics in forum comments. I cant believe the difference now :( still perky! but sooo small :( I bought a 32B sports bra the other day...