I know I'm a nerd, because...

Options

Replies

• MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I tried to teach my friends Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock.

did they ask you to repeat the rules over and over again to them until someone intervened?
  • clewis628
    clewis628 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I played the flute in the High School marching band.

I played flute in the marching band too! I then played in Pep Band in College - was great for going to every basketball game (it was a big basketball school)!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options

Nice! I have the graphic of the rules as my screensaver for my nook!
  • buffybabe
    buffybabe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    i own season 8 of buffy in comic book form
  • Spliceintuit
    Spliceintuit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I stayed up 'til 4 am coding websites. I woke up two hours later to code some more. My free time, I play Skyrim with my teen and hubby and many other games...
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I own 4 lightsabers.... They're mounted to the wall.

QFTW!

I Still have my Star Wars bedsheets I had in the 80's. I just used them for a toga party last year.

I am also a nerd because I look at people and think how many hit points they would have.
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    because when people say they are going on a blind date or to a single's club i always ask if they are "looking for love in Alderon places" in reference to Star Wars.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Bella3119
    Options
    I've been called a nerd/dork groupie! My friend who is a true dork bought me a magnet that reads I <3 Dorks!

I love to learn new things, addicted to the discovery channel and Curiosity. I am obsessed with TBBT and spend hours researching all the references they make. Since watching the show i swear my IQ has risen atleast 50 poitns! LOL.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I am a book -a- holic, I play video games, I stay in on the weekends rather than party, ( I do like to go out and dance or play pool now and again though) I have an account with think geek, the list goes on! Even met my SO on a PC MMO! Been together almost 2 years and have been living together a year!

And I wouldn't have it any other way!
  • emczech5
    emczech5 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention

On my roommates and I watched Mulan over 50 times in one semester (after about the 10th time it became a Joke so we kept watching it.) I've only watched it once in the 8 years since.
    I bet you didn't know that Marvel Comics has an illustrated comic book version of Sense and Sensibility. They do, I own it.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I think this is funny...

darth-vader-walking-imperial-walker-dog.jpg
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I think this is funny...

well duh.. everyone thinks baby walkers are funny.

its when they get huge and house crushing in size that people abandon them... :(
  • mrsbarz
    mrsbarz Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I think this is funny...

its when they get huge and house crushing in size that people abandon them... :(

Remember that a walker is for life and not just for Christmas!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I know Im a nerd because the only thing getting me to the gym today is What Would Starbuck Do? (sorry Jesus but you were outta shape homie and I aint got faith)
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    When my friend passed calculus, I differentiated a high 5 for him :/
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a nerd, cuz I used to manage a comic book store, and 10 years ago, I was a top 25 nationally ranked Magic: the gathering player. Oh yeah... I also own every book ever published by Ed Greenwood. I also have a copy of Windows 3.1 still in the box ( on display ) and I have a full collection of Burger King Star Wars glasses from 1977-78
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I think this is funny...

A travesty to be sure :cry:
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    I am also a nerd because I look at people and think how many hit points they would have.

I just looked at one of our grown kids and was wondering how many hit points. Uh oh, I am going to think this at the gym now too. LOL
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

You just won the internet!!!!!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    You know, a lot of these apply to me...but I never thought of myself as a nerd before. =)