Who's interested in a March Challenge?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Herntere
    Herntere Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love the challange. Please let me know what i need to do. I need both exercise and my food intake challenged. My goal is to lose 30lbs by June. Hopefully this will give me the push I need. I"ve never done one of these before so hopefully I hear back.
  • jsbwino
    jsbwino Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN. COUNT ME IN
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I would like to be down 10 lbs or more by the end of March.

*I need more motivation to eat in the morning and/or exercise before work (i think my days would go a lot better)
    *I do okay during the week days to eat better (most days) and to walk, need the extra motivation to do so on the weekends too
    *I have lost my motivation to cook (partly due to a recent break up). I absolutely love to cook, find new recipes, etc. So, my goal is to eat out less, and eat less processed foods

*I don't think this goal will happen by the end of March (but maybe)...I would really like to look in the mirror without crying. I have not been able to truly look at myself in the mirror in a really long time without tears streaming down my face.

I am so with you on the crying in the mirror - i'ts horrible to feel so badly about ourselves. I just hate the way I look, then I look at myself and cry, then I cannot get motivated for my pity party has taken over....I'm glad to know someone else is in the same boat...and I'm sorry you are at the same time!

Thank you! I'm sorry you feel that way too. With me, I think it is more than the weight issue, but it's a big part of it. I've also seen pictures of myself that made me want to gag. I almost removed (tagged) pictures on Facebook because of it, but decided not to because it is motivation. I have a couple of them posted in my pictures here.
    I wish you well on your journey.
  • Nlakshmi
    Options
    I am in.. I am coming back after 4 months and I need to get back into workouts and eating right.. what is the challenge? do we start from tomorrow?

thanks
    nina
  • CNParker
    CNParker Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Sorry it took me so long to get back to you about the challenge. I'm going to start a new post for everyone that still want to join.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/509312-march-challenge-bodyrock

Here's the march challenge!