how I did it - 75lb lost and 24lb to go (with pics)

Options

Replies

• ice99706
    ice99706 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Extraordinary!! I love your approach. It is exactly the way i've been trying to work my plan. Thank you for so eloquently putting my thoughts into words. WELL DONE!!
  • wilkin777
    wilkin777 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful! I think you look way younger than in before as well! You are right you were pretty at the bigger size too though. Thank you so much for sharing this. I started at 250lb (17st 12lb - eek) and am down to 218 but haven't lost any weight for ages. I was literally about to give up til I saw your post and read your story. You have made me determined to keep going and try harder to find the options that work for me. Thank you so much. You are a huge inspiration and you look fabulous!
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You look incredible!
  • shazzy047
    Options
    amazing work.......best of luck for the rest.....you can do it!! :-)
  • jhoci
    jhoci Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Waoh! I wish you so much luck. You look fabulous! Thanks for sharing this has greatly inspired me :)
  • yvonnemctear
    Options
    Wow!!! An amazing achievement, a huge inspiration, and some great tips too, well done, and thankyou for sharing your story :happy:
  • christinerush
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Well done and thanks for the info! Will take it all on board! Good luck with getting to your goal weight! Im sure you can do it! :smokin:
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    wow.. theres no words to describe how fantastic you look!

you look gorgeous in your wedding pic :)

huge well done!
  • Tazimodo
    Options
    A really fantastic story- with awesome success. I completely agree with the way you changed your attitude to food, talking about portion sizes and choices was something I also had to radically change- and like you, strictly control foods like cheese and bacon. You look beautiful and congrats on your wedding.
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations! Your hubby must have wanted to rip your clothes off on your wedding night lol! Please, please come back and post again when you've reached your goal. I can't wait to see the results!!! Inspirational!!!!
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! One of the best transformations I have seen! Your beautiful!
  • MOS3
    MOS3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Well done and thanks for sharing - you look totally amazing.
  • BigTechGuy
    Options
    Wow!! You are a legend!!

Such an inspiration to everyone that has wanted to loose weight and didn't know how.

Yes it seems so simple to most of us now but it really is a lifestyle change. Need to embrace healthy food and healthy eating habits and not let the fast food vendors get a hold of you.

You are amazing :)
  • bonthomas85
    Options
    you look awesome!!!! well done!! :)
  • creative1981
    creative1981 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this - so inspiring! You look gorgeous!
  • hannata86
    Options
    Although you were beautiful before, you're a damn stunner now, wow x
  • davegruper
    davegruper Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your success story and good luck on hitting your goal. I get so inspired when people find a whole new person that was hidden inside their previous body. Great job!!
  • cerelac
    cerelac Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have similar numbers to u! SW 242lbs, GW 140-145lbs, 5'7, etc. Your advice is down-to-earth and can be followed. Thank you for sharing!
  • Amazing story and you look brilliant! Well done xx
  • CindyRx
    CindyRx Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That's a great story and great realistic advice! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!